• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2019 Monster Energy Supercross

02_cooper_webb_2018_v2.jpg
th?id=OIP.jpg

When he beat eli in the heat race like he did, I knew it was on.
0f52cef1256772f60a42ea78e0561654.jpg

View attachment 227879big D. Aka Arlington cowboys att stadium

I will be there.....in a suite....how about that! When my son was about 10, I bought a press pass off Craigslist. It was a hoot. Got to go down on the track afterward and attend the press conference. Hunter got a kiss by the girl who was also the announcer for years. Hunter has got more Chad Reed stuff, hat, goggles, side plate over the years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Those darn KTM's again. (3 out of top 4). Any idea what happened to Tomac after 94 passed him?

Last edited:
IIRC Tomac crashed right after the split in the section before the whoops taking the inside track. Looked like something just went odd and he went down. Seems like something must have been wrong with the bike after the crash because he got up and back into the race in 7th and then steadily started dropping back. My son randomly picked Tomac to root for so we were watching him and my son was disappointed. 250 Main Event was a snooze fest and I was expecting the same after Tomac went down but Cooper put on a heck of a show for a photo finish. Everyone was out of their seats for that one.

Sunday morning. Just watched the 450main. HISTORIC WIN

As I watched I was thinking that, yes this Webb is real. He was knocking down fastlap times and was steadily gaining. I believe he went from 7th from the holeshot. I was thinking , wow, this dog can hunt. Yes, he has had awesome consecutive wins this season but when you can battle thru the field it shows another quality of a champion (like Tomac has done on many occasion). Coming down to the last laps, I was thinking that he had already won as proof from the great lap times and maintaining the flow. Being satisfied with his performance, I was totally shocked that he indeed was able to reel in this Roczen lunker fish with the last 150 foot some odd pass for the .02 second win. I almost fell off my couch (Which is a real feat for me on a Sunday morning).

Last edited:
Back