• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2019 Monster Energy Supercross

You know a couple of races back, Eli got passed by 94 and just drifted back. He's a hard guy to figure this year. Seems when wants to, he can run through the pack from any position.

Yea Eli dropped back like he had something tied to the back of the bike after that insane block pass Webb pulled.
Anytime you launch over a tough block and almost T Bone another rider I dont call it a controlled pass, he was lucky
he did not put both of them on the ground
Haven't watched it yet, stupid 10pm start time. No doubt, one of those Ralph Sheheen OHHHHH yell moments

Indy:
  1. Marvin Musquin
  2. Blake Baggett
  3. Cooper Webb
Those pesky KTM's again!
The japs (kawasaki) have put more money in their program. Will watch the euro/jap battle unfold. While us Americans just watch from our couches

Track looks to be Dry for the first time I can remember. Whoops are the toughest all year. Rocks are everywhere.
Guys better be in shape for this one.
  1. Tomac
  2. Musquin
  3. Roczen

I'll take a stab at the 2 fittys. I hope they don't tame down the whoops!
  1. Cianciarulo
  2. Ferrandis
  3. Nichols

It was a bad night for the FIM guy that will still need to make decisions on "Other" riders (a total of 4 I believe) who jumped in the section where the Red Cross flag was waving.
As of Sunday morning these are the results in the Four Fitty class.

450 Main Event

1. Marvin Musquin (KTM) - Only awarded 19 points (instead of 26) due to a red cross flag penalty.
  2. Ken Roczen (Honda)
  3. Eli Tomac (Kawasaki)
  4. Cooper Webb (KTM)
  5. Joey Savatgy (Kawasaki)
  6. Dean Wilson (Husqvarna)
  7. Blake Baggett (KTM)
  8. Zach Osborne (Husqvarna)
  9. Cole Seely (Honda)
  10. Tyler Bowers (Kawasaki)
  11. Justin Bogle (KTM)
  12. Justin Hill (Suzuki)
  13. Mike Alessi (Honda)
  14. Ben Lamay (Honda)
  15. Carlen Gardner (Honda)
  16. Alex Ray (Suzuki)
  17. Justin Barcia (Yamaha)
  18. Austin Politelli (Honda)
  19. Kyle Chisholm (Suzuki)
  20. Ryan Breece (Yamaha)
  21. Justin Brayton (Honda)
  22. Chad Reed (Suzuki)

Haven't watched the race yet, but saw that Reed got hurt pretty bad. hate to hear this, he says he's coming back, we shall see. Darn KTM's still winning, lol. Ride orange.
I still wonder what's up with Tomac, showed at Daytona he's still got it, but results don't show it.

On a side note, anybody going to be at Houston sx this weekend?

Reed has 8 broken ribs, broken scapula and a collapsed lung.
I'm going to be at my house in Galveston and the Houston SX sounds pretty good. Positive I won't be on 2 wheels.

Reed has 8 broken ribs, broken scapula and a collapsed lung.
I'm going to be at my house in Galveston and the Houston SX sounds pretty good. Positive I won't be on 2 wheels.
8 broken ribs? Holy cow! This guy is in trouble. Sounds bad, hope he is stable. Amazing what the body can withstand.

Reed...Was this the guy that wrecked and got speared by another's front wheel? Hes one of those they call "old timers" right?

Back in the day the whoops were what separated the men from the boys in SX. Reed was one of the Kings. Not sure why they tamed them so much but Sat night we saw the resurgence of the real Whoops! Reed and Brayton could hang until....

8 broken ribs? Holy cow! This guy is in trouble. Sounds bad, hope he is stable. Amazing what the body can withstand.
  • crtwotwo
    Up and outta bed without passing out✅
    Tried checking myself outta here yesterday buttttt fainted going from bed to wheelchair 🤦🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️😂 Liking my chances better today lol
    Thanks for all the love ❤️ 💪🏽👊🏽
    I love having a purpose and a goal
    Tho it seems impossible right now I’m setting a goal of racing Vegas because I know I’ll be a better human for it. 6weeks #250

And this kid is in a bad way too from last weekend. Apparently 8 broken ribs here too

According to a report from Swapmotolive.com, Schehr “suffered lacerated liver and kidney, collapsed lungs, a damaged artery, five fractures in his spine, eight broken ribs, and broken arm” in the crash.

Gage’s mom, Cari, posted an update on Instagram last night saying that Gage had a procedure to help with the bleeding in his liver and kidney.

“We are overwhelmed by the love, support and concern flooding our phones for our boy @geezyyy__ . Gage had a procedure last night that was supposed to help with the bleeding in his liver and kidney,” she wrote. “Unfortunately his levels are still dropping. He is being evaluated this morning and deciding when they will be needing to take him in to do a more extensive surgery. We are blessed to have a solid team of doctors that are caring for him.”

And this kid is in a bad way too from last weekend. Apparently 8 broken ribs here too

According to a report from Swapmotolive.com, Schehr “suffered lacerated liver and kidney, collapsed lungs, a damaged artery, five fractures in his spine, eight broken ribs, and broken arm” in the crash.

Gage’s mom, Cari, posted an update on Instagram last night saying that Gage had a procedure to help with the bleeding in his liver and kidney.

“We are overwhelmed by the love, support and concern flooding our phones for our boy @geezyyy__ . Gage had a procedure last night that was supposed to help with the bleeding in his liver and kidney,” she wrote. “Unfortunately his levels are still dropping. He is being evaluated this morning and deciding when they will be needing to take him in to do a more extensive surgery. We are blessed to have a solid team of doctors that are caring for him.”
I still haven't watched race, who is this, sounds terrible.

Chad Reed update:
crtwotwo
Verified

Spring break..
I’m unable to play hard and build sand castles but I’m trying to rally and be here in the moment

Can't copy picture from Instagram but he's lounging on the beach, dude is tough!!

Not sure if I'll be in Houston or not. I have a long day at work driving, then hour and half to get there and home late. Yes I'm a weinee in my old age. Plus keep 150 bucks in my pocket, lol!

Back