• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2019 pie run schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe OST in bandera?. Surrounded by great roads for riding. Good pies too.

Just for reference I think the one scheduled in March may be the same weekend as the Stromathon get along... Might be convenient to move it down to the Hill country area considering there will probably be a large group attending in that area but then again I don't personally know any pie places. Maybe Rod or someone local to Kerrville can recommend a current place if moving is a consideration. Last place I knew to get home-made style pie in Kerr-patch was back before the Del Norte burned down (maybe before the second time I think).

It's interesting that none of these dates are on the calendar.

The calendar function is really nice in the new software.

It's interesting that none of these dates are on the calendar.

The calendar function is really nice in the new software.

I can only make an entry on the calendar if there is a thread to link to the entry. So until there is a thread for a specific date, no calendar entry.

Yeah, I didn't see a thread yet for this event. But I'll be in Kerrville at Rod's ride so its not going to happen for me in March.

Yeah, I didn't see a thread yet for this event. But I'll be in Kerrville at Rod's ride so its not going to happen for me in March.

Thread is up now. Have fun in Kerrville!

June... yeeeesss... June...

Has November been decided yet? If not, perhaps Lucyā€™s on the square in Celina?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife said if y'all want to schedule a pie-run to SE Oklahoma (Talimena Scenic Parkway), she would make some pie. Her home-made crust is the BOMB. We have a YUGE porch and 8 acres with 2 dogs.

My wife said if y'all want to schedule a pie-run to SE Oklahoma (Talimena Scenic Parkway), she would make some pie. Her home-made crust is the BOMB. We have a YUGE porch and 8 acres with 2 dogs.
We'll be just the other side for the Rich Mountain Rendezvous in Mena next month. Bring your wonderful wife (pie optional but never refused) [emoji16]

Mis-read that the first time. Thought you had 8 acres of dogs.

So if we visit, we get to play with the dogs and eat some pie while visiting on the 8 acre porch? Sound great!

Oops, I thought this was in the RMR thread.

Last edited:
We'll be just the other side for the Rich Mountain Rendezvous in Mena next month. Bring your wonderful wife (pie optional but never refused) [emoji16]

My wife will be unavailable mid-September. I might see if I can make it to where you'll be.

So if we visit, we get to play with the dogs and eat some pie while visiting on the 8 acre porch? Sound great!

Oops, I thought this was in the RMR thread.

Our dogs love anyone who pays attention to them. Especially if the people are eating pie! Just give a little notice and we'll have pie and puppies waiting for ya.

Amazing place .....Simply country in Moss hill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back