• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2019 pie run schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any consensus on where to meet this coming Saturday? Weather's looking pretty good this weekend. I need pie therapy :eat:

Haven't seen the 2020 schedule yet... will Hico be January 25 by any chance?

All we need is someone to put a schedule together, you would not actually have to come to the runs.

Leon, thanks for the years of consistent efforts you put in while being the Piemeister. I hope you get a second wind on life.

Leon, my friend, thanks for all your efforts pulling together the pie runs all these years.

Mostly a thankless job, I don’t think most people realize the effort you put into these events to try and assure everybody has a good time

I’m
going to try to make Crockett to personally thank you. Probably my last run, moving to Baton Rouge the end of January

Thanks Leon. I enjoyed the ones I went to. I guess Hico was my favorite. At my age I like the ones close to home. I call them cake walk pie runs :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back