• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bike For Sale 2019 Royal Enfield Himalayan White - ABS

Ocho

Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
SOLD

Only 1097 miles.

Price: $4,800

Used by my girlfriend, she has decided she doesn't want to continue. Bought a year ago. Only the first service has been performed at TJs early this year. Battery on trickle charge and garage kept. Selling here first.

Located in Round Rock

Upgrades/Mods:
  • Barkbuster handguards
  • SRC Crash guards
  • SRC Brake cylinder guard
Notes:
1. She dropped it once at a stop, some scratches on mirrors/crash bars.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Last edited:
I think these look like a lot of fun. I kind of wish I had the money for it. Or I sell the Buell.

What do you think about the bike overall? I've never ridden one nor known anyone with one.

I think these look like a lot of fun. I kind of wish I had the money for it. Or I sell the Buell.

What do you think about the bike overall? I've never ridden one nor known anyone with one.
I agree, I really don't know a lot about them.
Are these identical to what is sold in India? Seems like they last forever from what I have read (at least older models have).

They are a great value and have caught my eye numerous times as an adventure bike to have. The only big hesitation for me is its limited speeds on the highway. Would love to know what the top cruising speed Ocho has ridden the bike.

They are a great value and have caught my eye numerous times as an adventure bike to have. The only big hesitation for me is its limited speeds on the highway. Would love to know what the top cruising speed Ocho has ridden the bike.

Never pushed it more than 65 mph, but only because I rode it for like 1 hour in the neighborhood tops. The thread on ADV rider should have more real world data.

Ocho, are you aware of any engine mods that can be done on these bikes to get some additional power and rev range? For example: sprocket size, air box mods, aftermarket pipe or wide range gearing.

Ocho, are you aware of any engine mods that can be done on these bikes to get some additional power and rev range? For example: sprocket size, air box mods, aftermarket pipe or wide range gearing.

Yes! I never got into the details, but there are some retuners (with air box filter swap + muffler change) plus I believe there is are some mechanical engine mods you can add for more power.

I have a 2019. I added full Delkevic exhaust, Booster Plug, iridium spark plug,removed evap system, Pro Taper bars with barkbusters, Seat Concepts tall touring seat. Also added a switch to allow me to turn off ABS when off road.
She runs clean and strong. There is a British company called TEC who is developing a cam for it that they say lets it breathe like it should and will make some very nice changes. There are companies that offer 450 and 477 big bore kits but are pricey. It’s a great bike...still have more to do. If you want to know more PM me.

Last edited:
Itchy Boots video on Installing PowerTRONIC ECU on the Royal Enfield Himalayan BS4 (2018)

She claims it improved performance - might be worth looking at

Not hard at all. .splice one wire at fuse box( abs ECU fuse) and add the switch.
there is a video out there with step by step. Will find it for you

Back