• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2019 Weekly Challenge for Photographers

not a very good story... go away **** stump
i-nFPbT8R-L.jpg

Dang, 4 weeks in and I'm already behind... :lol2:
Week 5 Composition:
Symmetry Landscape Landscape is one of the most practiced type of photography. Use Symmetry in a Landscape to create a new viewpoint for this week's image.

Two for one.

Week 6
Inspiration: #NoFilter
No limit on what you shoot this week, as long as the image is pure. No filters, presets or other edits. Basic exposure corrections only this week.
Week 7
Story Telling: Love Story
Make us feel the love in this week's photo. Tell a love story in one image.

Yeah, I got a symmetry shot over the weekend. I guess it qualifies for Week 6 since I did minimal editing on it. Just a slight crop and exposure.

IMD_1780-XL.jpg

Week 6. No filters. Inspiration. Started a terrarium this week to watch budding new life right in front of my eyes...

47112264581_cf4a44d93f_b.jpg

Week 8. Composition: Leading Lines It is easy to use Leading Lines to show depth in an image or guide the eye to a specific spot in the image. Instead, this week use leading lines to show the concept of infinity.

Some great shots, guys. Unfortunately, tyranny of the urgent has ahold of me, it seems so far this year.

The infinity is that life goes in the younger calves and spring will come every year no matter how hard the critics try to stop it. Tank reflection was just for effect

Week 9 Inspiration: Mood Your Artistic Inspiration this week is the mood you are feeling today. Take that mood and use it to create art.

Going to the desert and Terlingua this weekend which definitely boosts my mood. Anytime away from home does that to me (away from Austin, that is). Have camera, will travel! Probably upload something Monday or Tuesday.

The infinity is that life goes in the younger calves and spring will come every year no matter how hard the critics try to stop it. Tank reflection was just for effect

View attachment 228766

Life finds a way.

Week 10 Story Telling: Hometown Tell us the story of your hometown. It could be a famous landmark, something the town is known for, or even just your favorite place to relax.

Weeks 11, 12 & 13. Yeah, I suck at this.

Week 11Composition: Fill the FrameUsing Fill the Frame is a great way to isolate your subject and create interest in your photo. Can you do it with only one color in the frame? Fill the Frame with one color.
Week 12Inspiration: TrashTrash is your inspiration. Tell a story or create something beautiful.
Week 13Story Telling: New BeginningsOur world is full of circular patterns; as some things end, others begin. Tell us a story of a New Beginning.

Fill the frame. Olive, our Shepherd/Black Mouth Cur mix.

14 Composition: Center Frame Portrait Center Framed composition is a great way to isolate your subject. Use this knowledge to create a portrait that exhibits loneliness.

Well gosh, my previous pic kinda exudes this weeks challenge. I'll try to think of something.

I took it weeks ago this thread died a lonely death. On the last note, this one isn't exactly centered but does have a loneliness factor to it. Taken this morning, less than an hour ago. We have 9 kittens at our house now but this was the only one out.

Kitten is too cute.

Back