• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2020 Around the Bend

How do you get a side wall cut?

I am pretty sure it was just a sharp rock I managed to catch. I heard the air release in about 3 seconds and I rolled to a stop. I looked behind me and saw a likely candidate.

I am pretty sure it was just a sharp rock I managed to catch. I heard the air release in about 3 seconds and I rolled to a stop. I looked behind me and saw a likely candidate.
What are the odds bad luck. There's a new tire in your future now I guess you can go ahead and get a good aggressive profile pair

Running low air pressure? Soft sidewall tire?

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Running low air pressure? Soft sidewall tire?

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

I was running about 30 psi for front and rear. Metz Karoo 3. We did notice that the tire was pretty easy to spoon on and off, so maybe that was a factor. Glenn was nice enough to give me TKC80 for the front that I put on the next morning.

Gents... the 2020 trip was Epic (Thank you Richard!).

What are the dates for the 2021 trip? I seriously can't wait.

Good day gents! Any update on the 2021 around the bend dates? Is there a new thread to follow?

Thought he said something about sometime in March either Friday or Saturday? This was my 1st time attending a Adventure Rally and had a great time? Also my first time playing in the dirt!

Back