• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: 2020 Beta dirtbikes

It's very hard to ignore the X-trainer concept, especially if Beta holds strong quality and consistency manufacturing standards to offer reliability and durability for the bike in enduro and hard-enduro events.

Problem is for us taller and heavier guys, a bike that doesn't allow us to stretch out over the bike to contol our balance points as well as the smaller folks and kids can is a negative point and why I'm not myself convinced it's the best option for everyone.

It's very hard to ignore the X-trainer concept, especially if Beta holds strong quality and consistency manufacturing standards to offer reliability and durability for the bike in enduro and hard-enduro events.

Problem is for us taller and heavier guys, a bike that doesn't allow us to stretch out over the bike to contol our balance points as well as the smaller folks and kids can is a negative point and why I'm not myself convinced it's the best option for everyone.
You should buy one and if it doesn't fit give it to me! In the event that it fits like a glove you could give me your current 300. :thumb:

You should buy one and if it doesn't fit give it to me! In the event that it fits like a glove you could give me your current 300. :thumb:

How about I meet you halfway, where if I can ever scrape up the money to buy one someday you show me how to ride it around HF or somewhere fun?

:rider::flip::rider:

Ktm has the freeride aswell.

As for beta quality control the 19 models had some crank bearing failure due to a bad batch of bearings. But that was taking care of by beta as failures occurred. The problem has been solved moving forward as I understand.

Ktm has the freeride aswell.

As for beta quality control the 19 models had some crank bearing failure due to a bad batch of bearings. But that was taking care of by beta as failures occurred. The problem has been solved moving forward as I understand.

Wait I thought the 2020 Freeride 2 and 4 strokes got cancelled for US distribution..?

...Problem is for us taller and heavier guys, a bike that doesn't allow us to stretch out over the bike to contol our balance points as well as the smaller folks and kids can is a negative point and why I'm not myself convinced it's the best option for everyone.

I test rode a X-Trainer last year and it did not feel small in the least. For reference I am 6'0", 35" inseam and was 210 lbs. out of the shower at that time. I believe the seat height is still >34"

My KTM 200 with a taller seat height feels much smaller. Overall bike ergos are targeted for a smaller rider.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Hmmmm, I remember 6'2" and 230!
My riding boots add 2" LOL

213 lbs was my high mark but since March this year I've been eating less, eating healthier, drinking less beer and started exercising daily in June (but with a 6 week break while traveling). Down to ~170 lbs now and have increased my strength in the process. Cardio is much improved as well with daily running.
..never slow down..never grow old

My riding boots add 2" LOL

213 lbs was my high mark but since March this year I've been eating less, eating healthier, drinking less beer and started exercising daily in June (but with a 6 week break while traveling). Down to ~170 lbs now and have increased my strength in the process. Cardio is much improved as well with daily running.
..never slow down..never grow old

Good luck, can't imagine you at 170, just remember you as a big man. Oh, beer is a health food IMO, made with yeast and full of B vitamins! :thumb:

FYI: on Oct 13, 2019.......
a 2020 300rr two stroke DIRT BIKE will be avail for a demo ride at the AMSA FAMILY DAY RIDE at the McMahan Ranch
IbjdH6BsXXhkNC0aMSOBSBK6t2M&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg

Back