• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HILL COUNTRY 2020 Hill Country Spring Rally

Reaction score
2020 Hill Country Spring Rally

IMG_1078.JPG

to the local Starbux maybe?

Okay folks, let's use this thread to really get this rally rolling!

Please RSVP using the link above. In the NOTES section, please put your real name and tshirt size desired.

Pay by using this link to PayPal "Money Pool" created solely for this event.

Paypal is the preferred method of payment but if that's not your thing, snail mail a check to Regina Jaquysh, 1706 Upper Scott Rd S, Kerrville TX 78028

$50.00 entry fee provides:
  • full service venue located at the door step of the state's finest riding
  • 2 meals (breaky saturday morning and dinner saturday evening)​
  • T-shirt & goodie bag​
  • tent space (other accommodations avail separately)​
  • gps tracks/routes​
  • TWT camaraderie​

Time is running out. RSVP and register ASAP! No Later Than March 7 puh-leeze. Yes, I know, that's only a couple of weeks away. I'm sorry but hey, you've known about this for months! So c'mon, don't delay!

More info to come, so watch this thread!

Last edited:
For those of us not familiar wit this Rally, where when and what type of riding??

Take a look at the link below. It has all the details.

Im in, Cabin 41!!! Road bike only....Ill get the paypal sent today. XXXL shirt!

Paypal sent!! Anyone from Round Rock wanna Ride with me on Thursday??

Monica took the words outta my mouth.

we rode out there a couple of weeks ago to check on some details AND check out the digs

20200215_145259.jpg

20200215_145333.jpg

the cabins are super clean and comfy. stocked with sheets and linens too!

Looks like we are going to bail on this event. Y’all have fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bob, gonna miss you guys. I enjoyed spending time with yall last year at StromAThon. Simple request, peel away last minute if yall can and come on down!

For those of us not familiar wit this Rally, where when and what type of riding??

hey ab8mi, here's a brief rundown:

WHEN: first weekend in April. (April 3-5, 2020)

WHERE: Medina. The venue can accommodate everyone; whether arriving in a Class A or carrying nothing more than a bed roll. Hill Country RV Resort and Event Center

HOW MUCH: $50.00pp includes, gps and paper routes, Saturday breakfast and Saturday dinner, t-shirt, sticker and more.

WHO: street legal bikes, riders of all abilities and interests.

Strom-A-Thon has been an awesome way to get together and ride some of the best areas of the state. SAT has also been low-key and casual. We want to keep the spirit of SAT while upping our game a little.

Watch this thread for all the upcoming news and details....

So, in the immortal words of Beemerless Bob, “WHAT SAY YOU?”

hey folks,

Be like AdvNewbDW!

when you use the rsvp function, in the NOTES section, add your real name and tshirt size puh-leeze.

Thanks David!

hey folks,

Be like AdvNewbDW!

when you use the rsvp function, in the NOTES section, add your real name and tshirt size puh-leeze.

Thanks David!
Happy to help! I look forward to an awesome event.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

So I know that the pavement is always creeping up on us, but it feels like we'll have a lot of dualsport/adv peeps on this trip. How much dirt are we going to get to chew on?

(Yeah, I know we touched on this in the other thread. Figure it's a good conversation starter.)

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I’ve got a cool 150-200 mile adv route that I rode recently on one of Sander’s rides. Not sure how it will be wet but dry was pretty fun.

What's the schedule for this? Is it a 1 day ride? 3 day ride? Everything I've seen is scant on details. What's the rain out policy?

hey gina,
I’m about 90% sure I’m “in” for this year again but I’m not seeing the RVSP link you refer to. when I’m sure should I just confirm with a post in this thread, etc.....?

ps....last year I found a kitten at my cabin. does my $50 registration include a kitten?

Rick

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back