• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2020 IOM TT races

Mike C

Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Carpenter
Just wondering if any TWT members have made the trip for the IOM TT and what services they may have used to help plan their trip. Looking for recommendations on any travel agent or services, race package deals or any thing else you think would be beneficial for a first timer going to the races.

Thanks in advance.

I have not been, but I requested an IOM tourist guide a couple of years ago and it had LOTS of info regarding the races/accommodations/transportation, etc. If you go this route I would get cracking on it right now as I understand that things fill up rather quickly. One popular option seems to be the tent/cot route. They set up everything for you (looked pretty nice) and you just show up and unpack. I don't know how secure your belongings would be, though.

Just wondering if any TWT members have made the trip for the IOM TT and what services they may have used to help plan their trip. Looking for recommendations on any travel agent or services, race package deals or any thing else you think would be beneficial for a first timer going to the races.

Thanks in advance.
Make your reservations now. Many book years in advance to get a room. Expect rain, it will rain.

Back