• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: 2020 Katy Bike Night

Y’all are slacking here, still riding 2020 coattails and page 2, sheets you need to step up your bike night game

also I’m back on 2 wheels, dragged this home today, sorry Bob won out over the V85TT, but as a fyi AF1 has a red adventure on the floor

Attachments

• 068EFD9C-90B7-4121-9DDD-EA3D058845A3.jpeg
    068EFD9C-90B7-4121-9DDD-EA3D058845A3.jpeg
    317 KB · Views: 100
Y’all are slacking here, still riding 2020 coattails and page 2, sheets you need to step up your bike night game

also I’m back on 2 wheels, dragged this home today, sorry Bob won out over the V85TT, but as a fyi AF1 has a red adventure on the floor
It's a beauty Alan.

I'll update it in March. I'm busy this month and no one else seems interested. Maybe I'll take the year out of it or we'll likely only have 1 page.

I'd have a V85TT now since the house is finally paid off. I'm holding out for the release of the V100 Mandello and accessories then I will put it up against the V85TT. Plus we're going house hunting in Arkansas throughout the year prepping for retirement days. Great riding where we'll look. So, as this is likely my last new bike, I'm taking my decision quite seriously.

Weather is getting warmer. Time for a ride! We should organize something soon.

Is this still a thing?

I'm in town, anybody want to meet up for Wednesday?

Is this still a thing?

I'm in town, anybody want to meet up for Wednesday?
Can't remember if we met up even once this year. I got an email from Dennis stating that Marinis closed up due to the lease renewal being too high. Alex may pop up somewhere else in the future.

My dad wil likely be getting a double bypass tomorrow. A time hasn't been confirmed yet. So I'm out. I'll be busy helping him out for a while.

Back