• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: 2020 Katy Bike Night

New to TWT and interested in attending this event. Is this a weekly deal and is it still happening with the stay at home social distancing advisories?

D.W., welcome to the site and to the Katy Night thread . . .
I am a follower of this weekly event, but unfortunately it has not happened in a while...
Tell us what you ride.

Thanks CDC. My current ride is a 09 GSF 1250 Bandit. I have been out of motorcycling for a number of years and just getting back into the game.

It is a semiweekly gathering. Semi because sometimes no one can make it. Varies in size from 3 - 12+.
As far as I know, it has not happened since the stay at home order. I expect it will pick back up soon.

I'll keep checking this site for the next gathering announcement. Hoping to meet y'all soon.

Let’s shoot for next week!
I’ve got a small pool emergency.

660B25CD-DE91-456F-90B8-FAF7107CE495.jpeg

I showed up at 19:01 had a Hawaiian empanada and left at 19:20. Only saw one other motorcyclist and he turned east onto Westheimer Pkwy.

I just saw that we are under a severe thunderstorm watch until 21:00 tonight.
Maybe tonight is not a good night to be our on motorcycle.

Awe Man!! Just when I could finally get out and join in - The Weather wants to spoil the fun. It's been way too long and would love to catch-up!!

Back