• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: 2020 Katy Bike Night

Great looking and sounding MT07 you have there sousvide. I enjoyed everyone's company.
Just an update about my throttle situation.... It seems the former owner of this FJR or someone else had adjusted the throttle free play with the linkage loose under the tank and when it got even more loose it was hanging up and after I tightened the linkage under the thank and then re adjusted the free play at the place on the throttle cable where it should be adjusted it is all working great. The tight free play in the throttle was causing the throttle tube to bind after hanging the throttle cable back on the bracket.

Vaughn

Thanks Vaughn and great to meet you!

Glad you were able to identify your throttle issue as well. Hope to see you all again at future meets.

Nice to see some new faces last week in addition to some old (I mean familiar) faces too. Anybody gonna' make it out this week?

I'll get back to you. Right now maybe/possible/almost probable. :-)

Last edited:
It is fixn to rain here. It was raining at work when I left. I will pass for now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am out tonight due to family commitment. Should be able to make it next week, rain or shine.

It was great visiting with you Vaughn. I liked watching you recruit the kids at the next table over. They'll be wanting motorcycles for Christmas now I'm sure.

Hahaha! It was fun catching up. Great to see you again after so long. Hope to see you again soon. Yeah that kid next to us was dying to ride motorcycles. It didn't take too much work. :-)

:popcorn:
Rain the the morning is not an excuse.

Last edited:
Anyone going to show up tonight? Nicer weather than usual and getting better each week.

Back