• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: 2020 Katy Bike Night

Dennis stopped by our San Ducerro Booth at Katy Market Days. We did pretty good (not fantastic mind you), so we'll likely be at the next market as well. Too bad it's not on Wednesday nights! Would love to see the gang again.

Dennis stopped by our San Ducerro Booth at Katy Market Days. We did pretty good (not fantastic mind you), so we'll likely be at the next market as well. Too bad it's not on Wednesday nights! Would love to see the gang again.

Keith, next time post here, maybe more from this 'group' would come. I will certainly try.

Keith, next time post here, maybe more from this 'group' would come. I will certainly try.
The CFO (Chief Festival Officer - ie: Ms. JoyRider) says we'll be back on June 15th. I'll try to remember to post up again before the market! :party:

Keith, it's been about 5 years since you started "living the dream":deal: so I'm going to make a concerted effort to visit your place, dragging some others along, and show some support. Bike night is Wednesday, so I'll bring it up and see who wants to ride out, whether they're winos or not. You guys open on Saturdays? Times? Your link fails when I click on it.

*ok, the linked just worked. forgettaboutit. :shrug:

Yeah - the link in my sig is a redirect. Our websites - www.sanducerro.com OR www.sanducerrovineyards.com BOTH redirect to www.sanducerro.us and sometimes that causes issues (usually just a quick delay). We had to get the .us domain so we could use a GoDaddy website builder but keep our email with a FAR less expensive provider (InMotion Hosting). I'd just use one, but both offer something the other does not. I'm not crazy about GoDaddy - but right now it's the least expensive option out there.

At any rate - we're open on Saturdays from 10am to 6pm. We are closed on Sundays though, so if you want to come out on a Sunday you'll need to let us know so we can open for you.

This Saturday (June 8th) we'll be throwing JoyRider (Joyce) a birthday party at the winery and we'll be open until 8pm (at least). Party starts at 5pm if anyone wants to come!

Looks like it will be just me at the Katy Farmer's Market this weekend (the 15th). I'll be the old fart sweating in the heat trying to stay in the shade of the tent! And trying to keep the wine cool! Joyce - JoyRider is doing an "indoor" market in New Branfaules (or however you spell it).

Keith this is old Katy where I saw you recently? I'll try to get by. I want to pay more attention to your wine this time.

Newb here subscribing to the thread...hope to make it out sometime...maybe tonight but will have to see how the cards fall.

Buncha people I haven't met yet and I'll be watching hockey. Last game. Then I'm free any other Wednesday.

Reactions: cdc
cdc, we missed you last week. You were first to post, and then did not show. Hope you can make it out tonight to personally monitor attendance.

I plan to be there tonight.

Back