• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: 2020 Katy Bike Night

I am out too...too much stuffs to do

Sent from my SM-J737T using Tapatalk

Would be nice to own some property there on the edge of the pedernales.

I was going out there hauling furniture, some of my Dad’s wood working equipment and doing some work. Our living quarters is 99% complete.

IMG_1849.JPG

Plus some of my relatives were in Dripping Springs for a wedding. So we net them at the Salt Lick in Driftwood for lunch.

IMG_1894.JPG

I continued to improve our wild game management by adding another water source fed from the rain collection system residual water.

I guess we won’t be gathering at Marini’s for a while with governments over reactions. Maybe we should head west. Find some place they haven’t forced to close down yet.

Last edited:
Well they do have outside seating! Just need to space the tables out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was thinking the same. They're closed but doesn't mean we can't show up anyway, BYOF.:lol2: Or we head to your place around the corner and you strike up the grill.:bbq:

I guess we won’t be gathering at Marini’s for a while with governments over reactions. Maybe we should head west. Find some place they haven’t forced to close down yet.
I'd be open to that. You guys know that side of town better than me, just pipe up with a place.

I say we shoot for next week. When I rode my bike on Monday to get a haircut, I made it rain on Harold for his ride home!

I’m out. Unless y’all want me to share my congestion,sneezing and coughing.
I’m still not 100% had a chest CT this morning. So I may not see you older fellas for a few weeks.

They are doing takeout and I heard curbside. You could bring your own chair for the patio. I did a pickup last weekend.

New to TWT and interested in attending this event. Is this a weekly deal and is it still happening with the stay at home social distancing advisories?

Back