• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

KTM 390 Adventure

Just adding to, getting it from TJ’s in Austin, local dealers would not take deposit until they had the bikes in the showroom!

My "out the door" quote at a different dealership was $7834.49. Did TJs beat that?

KTM has it on the bike, but you have to $$$ PAY $$$ to activate it. Like BMW ‘s come loaded, but you pay up front, KTM gets you like after market. I’m not complaining, it’s just the way they do it, and the dealer has to pay KTM for the up grades, therefore they bill you. It’s called capitalism :moon:.

KTM has it on the bike, but you have to $$$ PAY $$$ to activate it. Like BMW ‘s come loaded, but you pay up front, KTM gets you like after market. I’m not complaining, it’s just the way they do it, and the dealer has to pay KTM for the up grades, therefore they bill you. It’s called capitalism :moon:.
Do they have to do a mechanical process or is it just a software conversion or something? Interesting if it would be something like, please enter code in the Diagnostics

Interesting, maybe the R model comes with the quick shifter actavated, but my NON R did not have it actavater, another reason the R is higher priced, also the R has a longer suspension. But it is strictly a digital process.

I dont know what the processes is on the 390, but I'll bet its just unkocking the code?

Interesting Convo

Screenshot_20200515-235120__01__01.jpg

Screenshot_20200515-235136__01.jpg

Back