• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2020 MX Bits

Reaction score
First Name
David
Tomac and AC sign one year extensions. Forkner out for 6/8 weeks with abdominal issues. PC Kawi has only one rider left. Christian Craig has been seen on a GEICO Honda and I hope its official. He's a much better 450 rider. Can you Say Red

Anybody got the MX schedule? I need to set my DVR.

They did have the first two rounds scheduled and the rest were TBA or TBD, but they just postponed the first two. So the whole season is still to be determined.

Anybody got the MX schedule? I need to set my DVR.

Well, a week out and looks like it's still on!

"In addition to Loretta Lynn’s, tickets are also available for both the Ironman National(August 29) and GEICO Motorcycle WW Ranch National (September 26). Tickets for the remaining rounds of the 2020 schedule will be made available at a later date. Moreover, due to the inability to host large gatherings in certain states, spectators will not be permitted at every event. Currently, the MotoSport.com Washougal National (August 22) and the RedBud National (September 4 & 7) will be exclusive to competitors."

Immune system probably I. Question but good call. I’m out of town so limited internet.

Back