• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2020 Pie Run Schedule AKA: the 15th anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
First Name
Leon
Last Name
Hogan
this is going to be a work in progress bear with me.

Jan 25th: The Koffee Kup, Hico

Feb 29th: (yep! a leap day pie run!) Sam's Restaurant Fairfield

Mar 28th: Lucy's on the square, Celina canceled due to the end of the world as we know it.

Apr 25th: Tony's family Restaurant Sealy

May 30th: Walburg German restaurant, Walburg

June 27th: Sam's Restaurant, Fairfield

July 25th: Cancelled,out of control pandemic and elderly motorcyclist don’t mix well.

August 29th: Texan cafe, Hutto

Oct 31st: Ranchman's, Ponder

Nov 21st: The shed, Edom

Dec 19th: Moose head cafe, Crockett

Last edited:
Thanks Leon, for carrying on. Pie Runs are a TWT tradition. Hico is a great place to start the 2020 season. Maybe for some of the milder months it'll be near some good camping areas.

No where is it written you need to attend/participate in these Leon, just post and whoever shows up shows up, keep it simple for yourself.

I just got back from Germany. Never been to Walburg ! ! !
Might have to try and make this one ! ! !

Do we have a list of who went on the first one?

That would be a long list as there were around 100 bikes present if I recall correctly, despite COLD temps and nasty weather! My daughter, Sarah, was about 6-7 weeks old at the time. It was her first Pie Run.

Was the first one when the temp was 22-27 all day long? If so, I was there on a wing. So I’ll go on another wing to this one.

My heated vest was working great, but it was still cold. My poor brother in-law was another story. We ended up at a Walmart buying him some ski gloves. :)

i expect to be present for the anniversary party.
And THANKS, Leon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back