• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2020 Pie Run Schedule AKA: the 15th anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the first one when the temp was 22-27 all day long? If so, I was there on a wing. So I’ll go on another wing to this one.

I believe that was the 5th anniversary in 2010. I vaguely remember that 28 was the high that day.

I remember the first Pie Run as being in the 40s and wet - I was cold!

It wasn’t the first in 05 cause the wing was an ‘06. I may be getting old and thinking I traded it in ‘08 for the Concourse instead of ‘11 for the GS. :shrug:

Folks, this is the thread for the whole year, to sign up for the January pie run you need to sign up in that thread please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Folks, this is the thread for the whole year, to sign up for the January pie run you need to sign up in that thread please.

RSVP link is at the top of this page...

Click on Register Edit in the bottom right hand corner of that RSVP box that will be at the top of the page.

A run you may want to try sometime is to the Lost Maples Cafe in Utopia, Texas. Awesome pie, not too far from the Twisted Sisters and Lost Maples State Park. A little far maybe for some of the members but great riding all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back