• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2020 Sandwinders entry open

I tried real hard, I promise. I did watch the commentary just not all the riding.:giveup:
My riding was horrible to be honest!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Enjoyed the video. I know travel is a hassle sometimes but I very much encourage you to attend one of the W TX enduros. All of them are great, the Lubbock Trail Riders event is very excellent, awesome property.

Enjoyed the video. I know travel is a hassle sometimes but I very much encourage you to attend one of the W TX enduros. All of them are great, the Lubbock Trail Riders event is very excellent, awesome property.
I'd like to eventually!

I am currently planning to hit the last round of the full gas sprint enduro series with Riley Johnson in August. That will probably be my only other non torcs race this year.

Tried something new this weekend. No decent editing software, skills or filler material. Kept it short so people might actually watch the whole thing.

Impressed! Tough stuff (driving all over, packing etc,etc COMPEATING)

Back