• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2020 supercross discussion!

Sunday SX Pre Entry List

Bummer we don't get Practice on NBS Gold like we used to. The normal guys are up front in practice. There is a new name for fastest lap (450).......Malcom Stewart.

Track is incredibly short. Possibly 30 laps in the 450 main. Track looks like a local track not an SX to me. I guess they have to make it a longevity thing since we have so many races in such a short period of time. Might make for interesting racing.

Last edited:
My son said its really windy, really hot and will be really dusty. 30 Laps could test fitness. Looks like Broc Tickle broke his hand and is out. Bummer for a really good guy. I am expecting my local boy John Short to show some speed. He's been riding with some fast guys and needs to step it up. With such an easy track I think we are going to see some bar banging.

Glad to see racing back on. That was one of the most boring 250 mains I've ever watched. The 450 main was OK especially since I want Tomac to finally win an SX Championship. I sure hope they can change things up and make it interesting since we have 6 more rounds at the Same track.

Overall happy to see something, anything, after 85 days, so it is a start. Finally got to see some live racing. That track looked like it could have been built in a vacant lot in Lubbock, dust and dry-slick and all. Pretty boring overall, which is a missed opportunity considering it was live on Network TV. I refuse to be negative though because overall it is a (re) start! This format is just going to benefit Eli. Barring a major issue, which I am confident will not happen, he win the championship going away. Much deserved!

Hats off to Feld Entertainment and the State of Utah for making SX one of the first sports back to live events. Put some fans in the stands and I will really start feeling a bit more normal. A bit.

Here's a link to the slow Mo video of Webb cruising over AC's neck with Both tires.

The litany of injuries from crashes that AC has endured at such a young age are adding up fast. I really like the young man, I think he is only 23 year old, but my goodness he has the injury list of a 50 year old. I just do not see a very long racing career for AC. I really hope I am wrong, as he is very talented and has the raw speed to be in the mix for a 450 championship if he figures out how to keep the rubber side down. The mental side of things looms large too. It has to take a toll.

Reminds of a a young man named Travis Pastrana. Once he left the 125 class he was a disaster. I think AC needs to change his game plan from winning to finishing each race healthy and building on that. That should be on the Team manager. DeCoster couldn't corral Pastrana. Lets hope AC isn't that way.

The leaders in both classes were seriously faster than all the rest. Lots of lappers. Avoiding spoiler comments for now.

The leaders in both classes were seriously faster than all the rest. Lots of lappers. Avoiding spoiler comments for now.
The 450 was close

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Any scoop on Roczen? Lapped twice doesn’t sound like the altitude got him. Hope he doesn’t have the ‘Rona.

In an interview after he couldn't keep up on Wednesday, Ken said he'd developed some asthma issue after an illness in December. Apparently it is bothering him now.

Back