• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2020 supercross discussion!

Quite a chang in qualifying in 450 A.

1578183492472.png

Word is he has been sick the last 2 days. Same with Osborn who is his practice buddy at the KTM compound in Florida.

Course looks to be very tight and more dangerous than ever. Not a fan of this course.

Webb sounds absolutely Horrible. He has almost lost his voice. Looks like the FLU has caught Webb and Osborne.

Prediction
1-1
2-3
3-94
This early really hard to guess.

AC just just laid down a 50.2 lap. Almost a second faster than 2nd place qualifier Tomac. Hero dirt in St Louis. Might be a long year for the rest of the guys if AC can keep this up. The fastest qualifier was Ferrandis with a 50 flat. Pretty impressive for a guy on a 250.

Hope this wasn’t the last we see of Jett Lawrence. A lot of potential but the budgets going to get real tight while he recovers.

Hope this wasn’t the last we see of Jett Lawrence. A lot of potential but the budgets going to get real tight while he recovers.
Hope we dont see ferrandis for a week or two

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back in the day moves like Ferrandis' were all too common. Riders are going much faster on much better bikes and much better trained riders. In all of my racing, especially with my son I've never been a fan of the AMA. They're too inconsistent. Since they let this go with a $3k fine (suspended) and a 12 month probation they better be ready for a "Pay-Back". Thats what everyone back in the day Knew was coming. If Craig does "pay-back" Ferrandis I hope the AMA lets it go with only a suspended fine and probation. The AMA is just asking for this and they dam sure better understand that you Reap what you Sow!

Eli was on it last night, I am an Eli fan but was pulling for Roczen for 1st Eli for 2 in this one. Ken looked a little dismayed on the podium I really dont think he felt he would get passed then pulled away from

That pass Dylan made was on Craig was a last corner championship on the line kind of pass not 3rd race in to a season pass

Man that Jett kid, rode his heart out and that was almost the save of the decade if he had 20 more feet of flat ground

Back in the day the "Old School Rule" was it isn't a bad pass unless YOU fall too.

Back