• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2020 supercross discussion!

Looks like the same fast guys are qualifying at Glendale. Only thing different I see is my buddy John Short is racing tonight!
Looks like everything will come down to starts and crashing,.....or lack thereof!
I'm still still a Tomac guy but I'd like to see some great racing and something inside me thinks Webb is still a contender. Roczen has made an incredible recovery and is hungry. I've alway like Ferandis but he pizzed me off last race. Good clean racing is my favorite! Let the games begin!

Ride Red.

Last edited:
Great Racing last night, not going to make any comments in case some guys have not watched the broadcast as I dont think NBC sports was airing it until today. I use the gold app so I can watch the practice and on triple crown events the LCQs are run during the day. Also some good rider interviews

Well sat down to watch the recording, wasn't there so I will miss watching this one, dang it.

Don't feel bad. I waited all day to watch on TV only to find out it wasn't on. They did a replay Sunday. Then I thought Glendale was the same time slot as California so I missed the 1st 2 motos!

a5c71244deb0c7ec49a47919491f0142.jpg

You guys probably didn’t see the girls cheering them on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Gold pass is worth it

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I have the gold pass but its been a long couple of days at the ranch so I crawled in bed and Wallah.....no races on the TV, so I got up out of bed and went and watched it on the computer. I've rectified that problem as well by ordering apple TV from Amazon so I can mirror my computer to TV. Technology has its advantages but getting old isn't one of them!

Oakland:
450's:
1. KR
2. ET
3. BB
4. AC
5. Webb

Some of these other guys better step up or title hopes will be slipping away.

Webb looks fast today. Track will get rough by the mains. Would be nice to see Forker and Ferrandis get goos starts and battle. Track is soft on top and slippery underneath. Here's to great racing and a safe night for all.

The Untouchable, when that dude is on, can't touch him! (#3)

Last edited:
Dallas this weekend! Triple Crown event.
1-ET
2-KR
3-CW

Whoops are Big! Fastest 450 was Wilson qualifying coming soon the best dirt I’ve ever seen for a Dallas sx!

Last edited:
Back