• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2020 supercross discussion!

I only saw it in one article and even then the writer wasn't sure and had contacted the AMA, if I remember correctly. That would suck if all that racing was for naught.

Just wondering if I'll be getting any money back from NBC Sports Gold package.

I only saw it in one article and even then the writer wasn't sure and had contacted the AMA, if I remember correctly. That would suck if all that racing was for naught.
Yeah I heard it on a few podcasts but no one has found it. I like the rule, mainly because I'm not a tomac fan
Just wondering if I'll be getting any money back from NBC Sports Gold package.
Nope
9bff43a6467026a15ca731a9591bb18e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I'm keeping hope alive. If not, I won't be subscribing again.

Outdoor season officially starts June 13 at the Florida National if things go well.

I'm keeping hope alive. If not, I won't be subscribing again.
Not NBCs fault, plus the outdoors is still a go, assuming you paid for both.

We have much better coverage now than we used to. As much as I hate spending money, I'll gladly pay for it next year.

The goldpass gives you access to alot of archived races too, perfect for the upcoming mandatory quarantine.

I don't think they have "officially" cancelled the SX yet but seeing that they have now confirmed the 1st round of outdoors is Florida I bet it will be. At least riding is fairly positive as far a social distancing is concerned. Most of my buddies are still riding. I returned from the house in Galveston to find water coming out the front door and garage door. The water heater took a dump. All floors, molding and a lot of Sheetrock removed. I finished all the floors, sheetrock and molding now to paint. Its been fun!
I really want to ride!

Guess they haven't "called" it yet. Last 2 rounds still on as of now.

Just give it to the guy that deserves it on the Kawasaki. Nobody is even in his league.
You're as delusional as mudslick.

The season has been close

He is definitely the fastest guy out there. However, championships aren't based on measure of speed only. There have been numerous champions that were not the fastest guy out there. If that's all it was measured by, why even have a series, right?

This just posted:

The 2020 Monster Energy AMA Supercross, an FIM World Championship, is now scheduled to complete rounds 11-17 later this year. The race locations and dates have not been finalized.

The following Supercross events have now been canceled due to this change. Event ticket refund information can be located on the venue or ticketing website:
• April 25 in Las Vegas, NV at Sam Boyd Stadium
*Includes Sunday Supercross Futures Cancellation
• May 2 in Salt Lake City, UT at Rice-Eccles Stadium
*Includes Sunday Supercross Futures Cancellation

We value you as a fan and appreciate your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time, we look forward to dropping the gate again soon. Continue to visit SupercrossLive.com for real-time updates.

Just got this too
fa28fb6e429f36841b35716a884e1a02.jpg

I've got mixed feelings. I'm ready for them to move on to the MX season and be done with SX. Can you imagine how many times they are going to mention the SX title hanging over the riders at the beginning of every MX race? What happens if MX is delayed? Does this SX season finish in Nov/Dec and just bleed into next year?

Oh well, wait and see is the mantra these days.

I think more people are MX fans only because they can relate and actually Ride on an MX track. The money is definitely in SX and the promoters know it. Keeping the season going does keep the sponsors happy and "IN". They don't want to lose the sponsors. I think its a stretch unless they virus really comes to an end soon. Being optimistic always seems to be a better route than pessimistic.

Last edited:
Thanks, I needed that. I have been going through withdrawals with no racing going on.

Back