• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2020 supercross discussion!

Still four races to go and anything can happen, but Eli is tightening his grip on that title. Webb isn't rolling over, but I feel sorry for Ken. Wish he was healthy. Right now it seems like it is Tomac, Webb, Anderson and Osborne doing all the racing up front. Nice to see Stewart getting some consistant rides in too.

Go Webb!! Roczen diagnosed with shingles, sad for him, he raced hard the first half of the main then just faded..

I think Tomac is playing it smart this time. He might have a target on his back but should be OK for the win. I'm ready for the Outdoor series.

Tomac is dead last off the start and goes to 2nd. The fastest lap tie in the race as well. From what I gather he needs one point to take the win.
As long as he makes the main he wins.

I believe it is 5 points, so 18th or better on Sunday.

Eli has 366 points. Webb 344. If Webb wins that gets him to 369, so if my hillbilly math is right that means Eli has to get 4 points IF Webb wins. Really happy for Eli. He has conquered a lot of issues this year and is clearly the fastest, strongest, most fit and has the best race craft this year. His bike has been very good too.

If Webb wouldn't have had the slow start, including the horrific Dallas get off, he would have been right there.

Last edited:
Plus one! Dirt bikes deserve to be outside. That’s the only thing that made these last races interesting for me.

Not a tomac fan. But he finally got his stuff ogether enough to take it home, he worked for it.

I expect him to retire when his contract is up

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back