• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2020 TORCS

I can see it. Preview didn’t show, but it plays.
It’s a promo video.

Can't see without account. What is it?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
I have a FB account but can't see it either. Maybe posted in closed goup.
1e72fab719365db764c96c8969437a77.png

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Hmmm,,, just worked for me for me and I just clicked on it here. I have heard Rev's is a great site. Gonna try to make it and just try to finish.

We will be there on a San Marcos Motorcycles backed Sherco 250 sef
0d2785991cc9b4e486617217f8a6a745.jpg

We will be there Saturday
07c83be40ff564e54fc959f62507dc1b.jpg

That young man is fast. I took off on the 9 mile @Aspear ranch loop and he was unloading his bike in shorts/t shirt. He passed me at about mile 7.

Maybe I should have ridden my place to prepare

Sounds like temps may be an issue on Sunday. I'll probably do the Saturday practice ride and see if I'm up for the race. Little rain might help but weather dude says don't count on it.

Sounds like temps may be an issue on Sunday. I'll probably do the Saturday practice ride and see if I'm up for the race. Little rain might help but weather dude says don't count on it.
I need it to be hot

I need it hot so the rest of the class struggles

I need someone to build a hurricane wall in my area,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ENOUGH!

Rough day, couldn't see 5 feet if you were close to someone, crashed 5-6 times(i lost count), fought hard and made it to 3rd.

Went way too stiff on the suspension so the bike beat me up pretty hard, lap 4 was terrible, I wanted to quit. Some buddies I normally beat started to catch me and I was able to gain a second win.

Got some tuning to do on the sherco for the next round.
a13fdc85f9e9b7ef48f966db4055842c.jpg

2 friends of mine, both very good riders. Not sure they had fun yesterday. Lol.

Back