• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2020 TORCS

Yes it is and very tired it looks like.
Guaranteed, we all were.
5c6749135f1f949d1c615677b0d83efc.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Rough day, couldn't see 5 feet if you were close to someone, crashed 5-6 times(i lost count), fought hard and made it to 3rd.

Went way too stiff on the suspension so the bike beat me up pretty hard, lap 4 was terrible, I wanted to quit. Some buddies I normally beat started to catch me and I was able to gain a second win.

Got some tuning to do on the sherco for the next round.
a13fdc85f9e9b7ef48f966db4055842c.jpg

Heck, making the podium in that race is darn good. Congrats!

I saw riders come by on lap 3 who were honestly just hanging on.

Looks like it did it’s job. I’d like to see the inside.

Tough conditions for sure.

Folks keep posting sad photos, lol, must have been brutal.
(Not mine)

Fighting loose sand was physically taxing...and full sun 94 temps were brutal. Riders were pulling off the trail and trying to get their throttle hand to work again. Looked like cramps and arm pump were extreme. I did a few laps during the practice session and had no illusions about being competitive. The trail really wasn't technical beyond that dadgum sand but the physical abuse to bike and body were pretty rugged.

Last edited:
Just did a hour moto getting ready

Haven't even ridden since Feb,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hmmmmm, I wonder.

That's smart racing! Plus if guy in front of you messes up, you're stuck. It looked wicked.

Sorry, just saw you have to be a member of TORCS Facebook page to see it.

Back