• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2020 TORCS

Ended up 6th in a class of 22.

I'm happy, track was more technical than I'm used to.
Was able to push the hole race, had to toss my camelback on lap one because hose got caught in rear wheel and it emptied itself.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Was able to push the hole race, had to toss my camelback on lap one because hose got caught in rear wheel and it emptied itself.

No flats this time. Definitely improving :thumb::pirate:

It was fun, already talked to nathan about coming back out

Yea they just dont open that property up too many times a year. Should be an AMSA ride day there later this year, I am glad they dont open some of these places up but a few times a year so they dont get beat to death

Yea they just dont open that property up too many times a year. Should be an AMSA ride day there later this year, I am glad they dont open some of these places up but a few times a year so they dont get beat to death
This times 74! :thumb: Just the race/practice alone is hard on the trails. Personally I wish they would not have practice, would make a huge difference. The big time series have no practice and it makes it fair for everyone and much much better for the landowner.

:thumb: Great finish young man, that's not an easy class and Goertz is a good test of skills.

The TJ's guys go out there from time to time, have to have an "in" apparently.
:thumb: Great finish young man, that's not an easy class and Goertz is a good test of skills.
It was technical for sure, excited to go back.

Something followed me home too.....
1ef4bef7fe3e45defbe64b1746245f46.jpg

Just saw a video from Sat, now even more disgusted! Can't remember better conditions or trail. Phooey, dadburnit!

Nice snag on the 450, I was tossed as to race this weekend or go to the Pie Run Saturday, I went to the Pie Run as it had been 10 years since I had gone and the street bikes were starting to give me the stink eye as they get very little love these days

Nice snag on the 450, I was tossed as to race this weekend or go to the Pie Run Saturday, I went to the Pie Run as it had been 10 years since I had gone and the street bikes were starting to give me the stink eye as they get very little love these days
Ott ranch is next!

Exactly! Honor system doesn’t work when every kid wants/deserves a trophy.

Ott ranch is this coming weekend!
We will be there racing Saturday

I just got a text from Gil.

They got a good soaking rain today, with a clear forecast for the rest of the week!

Hero dirt status! Come race with us!!!

Back