• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2020 TORCS

This darn virus is a mess, things change by the hour, not by the day. Not sure what to think of it, but it is what it is. Hopefully we all come out the other side ok.

This darn virus is a mess, things change by the hour, not by the day. Not sure what to think of it, but it is what it is. Hopefully we all come out the other side ok.
Amen

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Anywhere to ride this weekend that anyone knows of currently?

sucks our TORCS race has been postponed.

Anywhere to ride this weekend that anyone knows of currently?

sucks our TORCS race has been postponed.
As of NOW, SHNF is open, I fully expect them to play the virus card and shut it down anytime. Haven't heard anything just gut feeling. Sunday, Eastside had so many folks we had to park on side of the road. Way more than the recommended "10".

Sterling Ranch in Willis is open. www.sterlingranchatv.com

As of NOW, SHNF is open, I fully expect them to play the virus card and shut it down anytime. Haven't heard anything just gut feeling. Sunday, Eastside had so many folks we had to park on side of the road. Way more than the recommended "10".

Sterling Ranch in Willis is open. www.sterlingranchatv.com

I will definitely be paying attention to both SHNF and Sterling. Hopefully the weather plays nice also.

Campgrounds in SHNF closed, my guess trails not far behind. Government getting out of control.

I feel for all the race series, hope the promoters can survive and get going again in the fall. Folks forget but for most of these guys this is their living and it's tanking like any other business.

"Taking self isolation to a whole new level! As if these last few weeks haven't been crazy enough unfortunately a UTV accident left me with a broken Tibia. Special thanks to Scott, Bonita, and Jackie for helping me out. Also I would like to point out that races will continue as scheduled.

We're supposed to know who that is?
I can't believe any STORM orTORCS racer doesn't know Gil Ramos, owner/racer, wow, you need to get out more. He was racing in the early 2000 with us.

Fingers crossed
4118106e43eb27dff378cf54722fb824.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I know the face but never knew the name. I have seen/talked to a lot of folks over the years and just never knew all their names. :giveup:Sorry to hear about the injury.

Back