• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2021 Around the Bend: Mar 11-14

Reaction score
Hey @kubotamiketx ,
Is the reservation for Mar 11- 14? I'm interested in taking over your reservation is possible!

Let me know how we can work it out, thanks!

EDIT: Eeek, on second hand, just looked at the price :shock: . This is what I get for waiting last minute. If someone else cancels on a place a little cheaper, or knows of somewhere that is not fully booked let me know. Thanks!

Last edited:

SpiritAtBay

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Gang, due to recent storm/freeze damage at some properties, I won't have the spare time for this trip. We have a reservation at the Big Bend Casitas located next to Far Flung outdoor center. If anyone is interested in taking over our reservation, it is for a private casita with two queen beds.

Let me know, I am sure there is a way to "transfer" the reservation...

Double darn it, Mike.

Was looking forward to hanging with you and Mary at La Kiva again.

kubotamiketx

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Morisoli
Double darn it, Mike.

Was looking forward to hanging with you and Mary at La Kiva again.

Mary and I too, but less drinking for me next time...

At home pool pump plumbing is shot, JC pump house plumbing is really wasted, dripping springs booster pump housing cracked and pvc has some cracks. Another place has some copper elbows leaking too...

So everyone needs to have fun for me, I will live thru your ride reports and photos

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Last Name
Shaddock
I've got about 15 campers coming to my property nearby the gas station. Starting Sunday the 7th and leaving Sunday the 21st after copper canyon. 20 is probably a good group size, but I won't turn anyone away. Message me at 281-772-12 one one if you're in need of a spot. See my longer post for more details. Page 3, Post #73

**** All campers are required to register with Rich if here for the weekend ****

All riders freeloading the event will be asked to register with Rich or leave.

Attachments

• IMG-20201202-WA0024.jpg
    IMG-20201202-WA0024.jpg
    831.5 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

Tuco

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Hey @kubotamiketx ,
Is the reservation for Mar 11- 14? I'm interested in taking over your reservation is possible!

Let me know how we can work it out, thanks!

EDIT: Eeek, on second hand, just looked at the price :shock: . This is what I get for waiting last minute. If someone else cancels on a place a little cheaper, or knows of somewhere that is not fully booked let me know. Thanks!

On Friday I canceled a room at the Chisos Mining Co. Motel.

Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Last Name
Sims
I'm still looking to change my single to a double at bb resort. I'm in town 9-14. If anyone needs to cancel please let me know before you do!

JWT

Reaction score
Good afternoon. I just registered for this forum, and was supposed to be out in Terlingua/BB last week but the weather but a stop to that pretty quickly. Looking too join y'all but having issues finding lodging. If anyone needs to cancel their reservation please let me know and I will happily take it over. I do this trip once a year and I am desperate to get back out there ASAP. Thank you very much.

copb8

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Bart
Last Name
Nale
I won't know for another week but I may be cancelling a 2 queen bed room at Big Bend Resort. If I do I'll post here before doing it and the first person who commits to it can have it.

Stay tuned!

Tuco

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Looking for like minded folk(s) that wanna ride pavement and the easier big bike non-pavement sections. Give me a shout.

Reaction score
Anyone know of a group that is planning to do a day trip into Mexico? I’ve ridden around the Big Bend area a number of times on road and off but have always wanted to cross over the border. I’ll be solo looking for a smaller group. Also looking for a tent camping spot so let me know if you are aware of any good ones please—I’ve never camped near Terlingua. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: