• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2021 Honda NC750X

I just wish Honda added a second disk brake to the front.

Hey...you stole my default comment. I hate single disk front brakes on anything other than a true dual sport, dirt bike, or supermoto.

to the top! LoL got the 2024 single front brake works quite well and the rear brake works very well have the Honda rear rack, paniers, larger windshield, and "light bar"
had to go to UK to get the Honda lights that go on the light bar as Honda does not sell them here and got the panier liner bags from Turkey because they don't sell them here. installed 1 up and 1 back bar risers. and givi adapter for trunk.

Hey...you stole my default comment. I hate single disk front brakes on anything other than a true dual sport, dirt bike, or supermoto.
I dont think I've ever had a dirt bike with dual discs up front. Supermoto I could see a need.

Back