• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2021 Quachita Area DS Tracks

Rydah

Who's ready to ride some dirt?!
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
As promised, here are my tracks from our recent ride up in the Quachita, AR area. As with any scouting trip, there are several turn arounds, and a couple times we had to bail from the planned route and slab it to the next point due to "private property" signs. Hope this helps someone.

GPX viewer

GPX viewer

GPX viewer

GPX viewer

Attachments

• 2021-04-12 10_47_33 Auto.gpx
    428.5 KB · Views: 191
  • 2021-04-12 12_45_26 Auto.gpx
    426.9 KB · Views: 169
  • 2021-04-12 16_24_55 Auto.gpx
    1.4 MB · Views: 179
  • 2021-04-14 11_43_40 Auto.gpx
    897.2 KB · Views: 180
Thanks.

What difficulty level would you rate them at?

I like all kinds but I try and group them in my files from easy, medium and difficult so that I don't take a new guy down a difficult trail by accident. (Again..)

I'd say most of it was pretty easy. A couple areas on day 3 were I guess medium, but how do I grade that? It all depends on riding skills, I guess. As with most DS rides, there's usually a bail out to slab if need be. Just make sure you have enough gas, and a plan.

Thanks. I know it's all subjective, but still helpful.

If you're familiar with more northern parts of AR (Ozarks areas), it's nothing like that. Not much elevation changes, not much water crossings, not much tight stuff.

Back