• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2021 Redneck Ramble

Cool, thanks for making the video. Looked like a good time.

Thanks for making the video. How was the 700 ? He let you ride it right ?

Great video Rich and thanks so much for coming up North and Leading one of the groups. Thanks again and see you on the 28th

Always a good time riding REL’s Redneck Ramble. Great video, Rich.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Richard, we wondered who it was that was going the wrong way!! :) great little video, and a fantastic weekend riding and talking to everyone..
Out of curiosity, did you stop a lot? Sylvie and I rode relatively gently and we completed the 135 miles in 3 hours 15 minutes with 2 gas stops, so I was very surprised when you stated it took you 4.5 hours? Just wondering why? Where you leading a beginner, Intermediate or advance group? Only matters that everyone enjoyed the ride, just trying to estimate what group Sylvie and I should be signing up for on the Hill Country 500 ride!!

Gary

Last edited:
Richard, we wondered who it was that was going the wrong way!! :) great little video, and a fantastic weekend riding and talking to everyone..
Out of curiosity, did you stop a lot? Sylvie and I rode relatively gently and we completed the 135 miles in 3 hours 15 minutes with 2 gas stops, so I was very surprised when you stated it took you 4.5 hours? Just wondering why? Where you leading a beginner, Intermediate or advance group? Only matters that everyone enjoyed the ride, just trying to estimate what group Sylvie and I should be signing up for on the Hill Country 500 ride!!

Gary
Gary,

My group was intermediate. I don't recall stopping a lot. I must have been riding slow.

Great video... really captured the vibe for the weekend. :)

Thanks for the cameo for me and @2WheelNut @ 1:40. ;)

1620315033130.png

Back