• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2021 Texas Redneck Ramble, April 24-25

Thank you...it seem that everyone had a great time, and hope you can make it to the special Ramble event in October.....details will be posted later. Ramble on my friend. REL
Thank you REL for another great Ramble!!! Perfect timing for the rain that came through Friday to settle the dust and make the sand like concrete.......

Thank you REL for another great Ramble!!! Perfect timing for the rain that came through Friday to settle the dust and make the sand like concrete.......
Thank you for being there...I sure wanted it to rain and it did make the rides better. REL

This was my first Ramble and it sure did not disappoint! Met some great people and had a blast going much faster on dirt and gravel than I thought I could. Looking forward to the next one!

This was my first Ramble and it sure did not disappoint! Met some great people and had a blast going much faster on dirt and gravel than I thought I could. Looking forward to the next one!
Thanks for joining us and becoming a part of the Ramble family. REL

Back