• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

20th Anniversary - Rich Mountain Rendezvous 2019 - it's time!!!

For all you enthusiastic history adventurers, I have it on good authority that our own maximus flavius is planning the following ride:

"On that Saturday, we may ride up to Eureka Springs & then over to the Pea Ridge National Military Park, then come south thru Prairie Grove battlefield, Devils Den State Park, & on back to Rich Mtn. It’ll be all day, all pavement. "

Y'all be back in time for dinner and a show, though, ok? :-D

Well, I'm 0-2 tonight. Called to book a room and there is a new process and I need to speak to Casey and she's out till Tuesday. Left a message for her.

No worries, let me register. And then this...

I actually got this twice, does that make it an error 1048?

Please help...

GAAAAAHHHH!!! I just checked everything and entered an order. It worked fine. I will kick some tires and see if I can figure this out. So sorry!!!

OK - I think I poked it in the eye and it should work. :headbang: tech-nolo-gggyyyyyy!

You were successful! I have registered. Thank you! I'm order number 3948. Wow, its gotten big this year! Almost 4,000 participants. :eek2::thumb::rider:
I saw success! Thank you for persistence :-D 3948??? I think we're gonna need a bigger mountain.:chug:

I saw success! Thank you for persistence :-D 3948??? I think we're gonna need a bigger mountain.:chug:

my turn..I am trying to register: it asks me for my user name, it says I have an account, I hit password reset, it asks for a "capcha" value, nothing to put on screen.

my turn..I am trying to register: it asks me for my user name, it says I have an account, I hit password reset, it asks for a "capcha" value, nothing to put on screen.
Good gravy... TECHNOLOGGGYYYYYY!!!! shaking fist I'll see what I can do to kick it in the shins for you, Kevin.

Good gravy... TECHNOLOGGGYYYYYY!!!! shaking fist I'll see what I can do to kick it in the shins for you, Kevin.

Ain't technology fun?

Remember, they sold us all this technology based on how it was going to save us time. Now instead of manually handling these registrations in 40 hours, we'll spend 100 hours setting up (and fixing) a system that will save us those 40 hours... :confused:

Ain't technology fun?

Remember, they sold us all this technology based on how it was going to save us time. Now instead of manually handling these registrations in 40 hours, we'll spend 100 hours setting up (and fixing) a system that will save us those 40 hours... :confused:

It keeps me from getting all cocky and feeling like life is going too well ;-)

It keeps me from getting all cocky and feeling like life is going too well ;-)

lol!

It reminds of The Matrix where the Agent character tells another character that the first Matrix was too happy and it failed. People need strife and disappointment to stay alive...

I'd look up the exactly quote, but whose got time for that?

hey Monica, luv your new avatar,but who's that goon behind you. ha ha
Oh her? Some friendly motorcycle chick I met on a forum, she's cool. In fact I think you know her, goes by Gina I think??😁

I'm still glad we rode that one out:storm::pirate::dude:

... we have had tiddler rides the past two years but I think that is off the calendar this year so far. Most riders group up and take rides off and on pavement depending on their preferences....

Not a true Tiddler, but Brad & I are planning a couple sight-seeing rides "geared" for scooters and smaller motorcycles - and, of course, sidecars:
Friday: Visit the Wegner Quartz Crystal Mines, followed by lunch in Mt. Ida, with a stop at the Lum & Abner Museum on the return ride.
Saturday: Ride a loop into Oklahoma, routing thru Octavia, Honobia, with lunch in Talihina, return via the Talimena Scenic Drive.

Both rides are planned as group rides with a riders meeting at ±8:20am following breakfast each day.
Both routes are ±125 miles total with a gas stop at ±75 miles.

Brad plans to bring two Honda Helix scooters for these rides, and I plan to bring either the TW200 or CRF250L, but all riders are invited to join us.

Note: If'n you've ridden with me before, you know I may well take an un-paved detour :pirate: along the way and meet-up with the scooters at the destination.

Last edited:
Back