• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

20th Anniversary - Rich Mountain Rendezvous 2019 - it's time!!!

sKatZ

Chronically lost
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Kat
Mark those calendars! Schedule that vacation time! Bail on your responsibilities and obligations and all the other un-fun things because

THIS. IS. FUN!!!

www.rmr4casa.com
WHAT: Rich Mountain Rendezvous 2019
WHEN: September 12-15, 2019
WHERE: Queen Wilhelmina State Park, Mena, AR
WHY: Supporting CASA of the Ouachita Region (and it's fun and we feed you as much as possible and... just come on up the mountain!)

Starting in 1999, a bunch of riders camped on top of a mountain and thought, "Hey! We should do something to help children!" and that's how you get a Rich Mountain Rendezvous. Join us for great riding, excellent food, and above average people! All proceeds go to support CASA of the Ouachita Region. If you're not familiar with CASA - Court Appointed Special Advocates, this is a nationwide organization serving children in the foster care system. A CASA volunteer is the voice of the child, giving that abused or neglected child someone to rely on when their whole world is upside down.

Find us on Facebook, register online at www.rmr4casa.com, and come celebrate 20 years of caring!

@misterk, you going this year? Care to split a spot?

Yep, I just sleep out in the open field! There are plenty of places for you to hook up your cpap machine. I will make sure your taken care of! It is a great time!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep, I just sleep out in the open field! There are plenty of places for you to hook up your cpap machine. I will make sure your taken care of! It is a great time!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We will definitely take care of you! Plenty of power and extension cords!

Wow, it again fits into my schedule. I'll be there. This time I will remember my camera if we get a chance to tour the car collection again.

I missed last year. I plan on attending this year.

Outstanding! 20th anniversaries are good ones :-)

Wow, it again fits into my schedule. I'll be there. This time I will remember my camera if we get a chance to tour the car collection again.

We always appreciate getting to drool on the shiny things. If they can fit it in their schedule, we will definitely have it on the list!

FAAAAAAAANNNNTASTIC!!!

We had a great time in 2018, will definitely be there for 2019.. Are dogs allowed (we would like to camp for the weekend, but want to know if the 4 legged buddies are allowed as it is a state park)?

Gary

We had a great time in 2018, will definitely be there for 2019.. Are dogs allowed (we would like to camp for the weekend, but want to know if the 4 legged buddies are allowed as it is a state park)?

Gary
Dogs are absolutely allowed and very very welcome (because I am legendary for how much I don't like dogs). Park rules include leashes and cleanup. I know dogs are allowed in the lodge as well. Glad you're planning on coming back! PLUS PUPPIEEESSSS!!!

I went ahead and booked a room at the lodge and did the lodge package at registration.

Will check the work sched. Sounds like a big fun adventure that I have no clue what I'm getting into, but ok, let see :mrgreen:

Will check the work sched. Sounds like a big fun adventure that I have no clue what I'm getting into, but ok, let see :mrgreen:
Dooooooo eeeeeeeeeeeeet... :-D

Vacation approved. I'll sort out my lodging next. Probably stay in the Lodge.

Vacation approved. I'll sort out my lodging next. Probably stay in the Lodge.
Sweeeeeeeet! Be sure to call the lodge directly. I harp on this because so many of our folks got hosed out of the group rate. Unless you get a better rate. Then do that! :-D

See you on the mountain!

Sweeeeeeeet! Be sure to call the lodge directly. I harp on this because so many of our folks got hosed out of the group rate. Unless you get a better rate. Then do that! :-D

See you on the mountain!
OK I'll give them a call this afternoon.

OK I'll give them a call this afternoon.
No rush - just takin' care of my RMR peeps! ;-)

Call Queen Wilhelmina State Park for reservations.

479-394-2863 – Select OPTION 2 to speak to the park directly

Group Reservation Number: 47999103

They immediately knew what I was talking about when I mentioned the name of the event.

Which way do folks go from SA area? I'll be driving up, hauling the bike. I'm looking at a map now. Anything in particular to avoid? I'm only familiar as far as DFW goes, after that, no clue.

Also planning to arrive Thursday evening.

Out of curiosity, can someone PM me with the group rate. I called just now and want to double check what the gal told me is what it's suppose to be?

Last edited:
vakay approved... YIPPEE!

Monica's gunna go... WOO HOO!

sKatz is gunna ride Saturday afternoon... (oh yes you are) YESSIREE!

all kinds of wonderful folks will be there...YIPPY KI YAY YO!

all adds up to a fantabulous weekend!

The Mountain is calling . . .

Back