• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

EAST TX: 2nd Saturday Breakfast - La Plazita, 11980 Hwy 64 75704

What a great turnout today. Good conversation and lots of beautiful bikes.

Yep. Glad you asked, I got my 1st Saturdays mixed up. I'm gonna make it, great day for riding.

Just found out restaurant closed in morning for a special event. Another place or meet there and decide where to go... that would probably be better.

Great meeting some of you all. I was a bit late. I got bit by my neighbors dog the other day and he caught me leaving my driveway to apologize. I’ll try to make another one soon.
Someone mentioned a guy that did some dirt riding, was the forum name “Mchappy”?

0BE343F3-33E6-4556-85FB-CF31E54495A7.jpeg

They talk about me behind my back. I had planned on showing up this morning but the carbs for my Ural came in so they took priority.

Last edited:
Chiricahua
Do you mean dirt / gravel roads or actually offroad as in dirt bikes

Reason I ask is if you are referring to dirt / gravel roads use search on this site for East Texas 450 as it's a great ride with lots of dirt and gravel

Chiricahua
Do you mean dirt / gravel roads or actually offroad as in dirt bikes

Reason I ask is if you are referring to dirt / gravel roads use search on this site for East Texas 450 as it's a great ride with lots of dirt and gravel
Got the ET 450 route. Was looking for dirt rather than places like Barnwell and such which I’m already a member of. Thanks

Hey I’m doing some riding Monday to add some routes to the ETX 450. Most of it will be around Rusk Tx and the national forest west of Alto. Will be leaving out Monday morning if you would like to join. Not sure how the roads will be but make sure you have good tread on the tires because there will be some off-road spots if there not closed.

Sounds like a good way to spend the day off. I'd be interested in joining you, just let me know a meet up location. I'm out of Nacogdoches.

Hey I’m doing some riding Monday to add some routes to the ETX 450. Most of it will be around Rusk Tx and the national forest west of Alto. Will be leaving out Monday morning if you would like to join. Not sure how the roads will be but make sure you have good tread on the tires because there will be some off-road spots if there not closed.
If you’re leaving early, I can do this. Let me know the start time and location.

I am interested in coming but can only come out for the day. Back to work on Tuesday. Just got a new CRF300L Rally and have been itching to run some of those roads for years. Is this going to be an overnight camping thing or a day trip?

Yep.
Took a few years to recover from the divorce.
Im back baby!

Back