• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: 3rd Saturday Breakfast South of the Metroplex

Reaction score
First Name
John
Last Name
Ebert
The weather gods may be smiling upon us. Saturday morning's forecast shows the rain tapering off and under 30% by 7 AM.

We are going to do something a little different this month as a nice gesture for the holiday season. It was proposed that everyone put $50 in the hat (helmet). At the end of breakfast, that collection will pay the check and give the servers a nice Christmas tip. Last month was our second anniversary of the 3rd Saturday Breakfast and the staff at Caroline's has always worked hard to accommodate our group. This is of course optional, but the bigger the pot, the better the result.

I look forward to seeing everyone at Caroline's this Saturday.

P.S. if the weather forecast is wrong and Saturday morning is rainy, then drive to Caroline's. You won't be mocked.
Lets make sure the cooks get a tip too. Wouldn't be fair not to include them.

Reaction score
It's 3rd Saturday breakfast time. I will be at Caroline's, but with a temp just above 40 and gale force winds forecasted, I may arrive by pickup this month. See you there.

-Jeff

Last edited: