• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: 3rd Saturday Breakfast South of the Metroplex

jgrm1

Reaction score
Being fairly new to the area, I am just getting settled to the point where I can get out on a bike and enjoy the roads of Ellis and surrounding counties. One of the things I miss about other places I've lived is a regular get together with my motorcycle friends. I've noticed a lot of the DFW events are north of home, which isn't always convenient to attend.

So, I propose a get together of like-minded motorcyclists around Midlothian / Waxahachie to meet for breakfast, get to know each other, maybe go for a ride afterward.

I'll put a stake in the ground for the 3rd Saturday of the month - starting tomorrow Saturday, November, 16. Let's meet at Tio Tony's Restaurant at 8:30 AM:

Tio Tony's Restaurant
110 N 13th Street
Midlothian, TX

I hope to see you there.

-Jeff

Last edited:
Tomorrow's looks like a beautiful morning with temps in the mid-to-upper 30s. If you don't see me wearing my riding gear, look for a red Ducati sweatshirt. Either should stand out among the regulars at Caroline's.

-Jeff

Looks like a great plan.

I would definitely go except to get there 8, I'd have to leave by 645.

And I have to be in Grandview by 10 to see the Tolar Rattler 7th graders play in THE super bowl.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Mitch,

Midlothian to Grandview = 30 minutes. Forty minutes if you take FM 916 via Maypearl. Sounds perfect!

If you don't make this one, my intentions are for this to be a recurring event. Mark the 3rd Saturday on your calendars.

-Jeff

It’s a rare Saturday that I’m off work but Midlothian is ten miles from me.
Wish I could have meet up with you.

I just saw this so obviously I'm late. 😞 I work every other weekend (and I was off last weekend) so I hope to make some of these. Welcome to the area btw.

Just now spotted this. Maybe next month if the weather cooperates.

Weird, I just saw this thread for the first time today.

I'll keep my eye out for the next one.

It's time for the 3rd Saturday Breakfast South of the Metroplex. The National Weather Service is forecasting an invigorating 41-degrees in Midlothian at 8 AM, and I know everyone is getting ready for the holidays, but you have to eat breakfast, right? So, see you at Carolines!

-Jeff

I doubt anyone would mock you for arriving via cage.

-Jeff

I would. [emoji13]
I’m switching days this week with a co-worker so I should be able to make it Sunday. Ha ha the wind protection on the scooter should come in awful handy then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never mind, I should’ve read carefully. I have Sunday off and not Saturday. Jarrett don’t mock me.

Hypothetically Jarrett, if you were going to ride a bike to breakfast, which one might that be this Saturday?

If the roads are dry, I’m thinking I might roll out one of the antiques. If the roads are wet, then one with heated grips, etc.

-Jeff

Back