• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: 3rd Saturday Breakfast South of the Metroplex

I'm game.

813 between Palmer and Rockett is a fun curvy road as well.

Want to meet at the gas station at Brown and 287 at a certain time?

Well, we'll give it another shot on Saturday, May 16.

-Jeff

I'm reasonably sure this ride didn't happen today. Hopefully I will be able to make it next month. I'm itching to explore some county/gravel/dirt roads.

Correct, between the weather and the world still coming back online, I cancelled the breakfast meet for today.

Plan on June 20.
I forgot the breakfast but got in a two hour back country ride between 4-6 in the rain trying out new trailmax mission tires in the wet gravel, posting rain on the highway and even a mile of two inch deep pea gravel over pavement. I had forgot how much fun it can be to side, ride and play in the rain.
Love my new tires.

-Jeff

We're back on for 8 AM at Caroline's this Saturday. Looks like Saturday morning will be beautiful for riding motorbikes to breakfast. It'll be nice to see everyone again.

But, please use common sense. If you have been exposed to the cooties or are exhibiting ANY symptoms, please stay home.

-Jeff

Maybe this was in an earlier post. Where's Caroline's? Are you meeting for breakfast at 8, then riding afterward?

Caroline's Country Cafe
1000 E Main St # 304, Midlothian, TX 76065
(972) 723-3881

John and Steve, I look forward to meeting you. Thanks for the RSVP. I try to give the restaurant an approximation on how may to expect. We had 24 at our last get together. I suspect we'll have fewer this month.

John, will you be on the Norton? We'll have a few from the NTNOA joining us.

-Jeff

If I can get out early enough I'm gonna try to make it, 6am depart time.

I had a great time visiting with old friends and making new ones. Looking forward to next months get together.

Same here Zonie. We had a small turn out due to rain in the area but I had a nice cool dry morning to ride in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We had a total of nine at breakfast, which was a decent turnout considering the surprise weather. The Norton guys and I went for a ride afterward.

See y’all on July 18.

Last edited:
Back