• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: 3rd Saturday Breakfast South of the Metroplex

Na thats what panniers are for:-)

Woke up a bit earlier than planned. Hope to get there a little after 7.

It was nice putting some names to faces. Sorry, I missed you Jeff. You rolled out before my smidge late arrival. Nonetheless, I appreciate you warming up the restaurant seat.:-)

Yeah, this month was a bit unusual with three of us arriving well before our usual meeting time of 8 AM. We'll get back to our standard next month. See you then.

-Jeff

I had a great time. Got up early and had to put on a heavier jacket than my normal summer time one. Out before dawn. Traffic on the 67 was a bit heavy, need to find some fun back roads from Granbury to Midlothian. I thin 917 might be the way to go?

I had a great time. Got up early and had to put on a heavier jacket than my normal summer time one. Out before dawn. Traffic on the 67 was a bit heavy, need to find some fun back roads from Granbury to Midlothian. I thin 917 might be the way to go?
There are not really any great ways to go. Iv ridden a dozen different routs to Grandbury to get to bluff Dale. I now just hit 67 to Glenrose then pick a fun rout north from there

Not going to make next weekends get together. Going to the Kickapoo Festival in Lipan, they are having a car, truck, motorcycle show.
Thinking about taking one of the Norton's.

Tim,

Sorry I missed you. I was riding the hill country this weekend. I know some of the others were at the Nationals at Texas Motorplex.

See everyone November 21.

-Jeff

I was going to go this past Saturday, but I slept in late. Maybe next time.

The car/truck/bike show was fun. Only a few bikes and all except mine were Harleys. I rode my 58 Norton Dominator 88.
Enjoyed talking to the owners of the cars and trucks, always learn something about them and their rides.

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be making these anymore as I'm moving before the next one.

If I ever happen to be in town again on the same weekend these occur, I'll try and swing by.

Jarrett, I noticed you were heading for New Braunfels. Good luck with the move. Let us know when you are in town whether it's the 3rd Saturday or not.

-Jeff

Back