• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: 3rd Saturday Breakfast South of the Metroplex

Yes, we are on for Saturday. I look forward to seeing everyone. After breakfast, I'm thinking about a back road ride to Edom to join the ETBMW+ guys for lunch. Anyone is welcome to ride along.

-Jeff

National Weather Service says partly sunny on Saturday. 61-degrees at 8 AM heading for a high of 74. Looks like a beautiful morning for riding.

-Jeff
Im a maybe for Sat. Will see how things go. Im in Kansas right now and these winds are brutal. Nearly blown off the road a couple times yesterday and my neck is sore so i took the day off the bike today.

It’s 3rd Saturday breakfast time. It promises to be a brisk January start, but my sister is going to be in town and said she’d ride over with me. So, if she can brave the cold…
See you at Caroline’s at 8 AM this Saturday.

-Jeff

It’s 3rd Saturday breakfast time. It promises to be a brisk January start, but my sister is going to be in town and said she’d ride over with me. So, if she can brave the cold…
See you at Caroline’s at 8 AM this Saturday.

-Jeff
Lord willing and and the creek dont rise, ill be there.

Likely make a 1st appearance this Saturday.

The weather looks decent so I will probably go for a ride after if anyone is interested.

My default route would be on the 790R and contain some dirt and gravel (maybe steal one of Steve Mack's routes from a past ride). I could be up for a more street oriented ride as well.

I have been watching the weather. Looks to be very frosty on the 20th.
May take a pass.

John's primeval prediction has come true. Saturday morning's forecast is bitter coldness. The National Weather Service is calling for 24-degrees at 8 AM, in Midlothian.

But, if you are ready to get out of the house, maybe for the first time in days, raise your hand if you want to meet this Saturday. Drive your car, truck, van, or SUV if you like.

-Jeff

We still on for the 20th? After a miserable start to the month I need a breakfast ride.
John

It’s 3rd Saturday Breakfast time. It promises to be one of those invigoratingly beautiful sunny mornings for a ride. See you at Caroline’s…

I will be there this Saturday. Need to get my early morning ride fix in plus a nice breakfast.

Been out riding since last friday and will get home tonight. I may make it to breakfast but a ride is doubtfull.

I am hoping to attend this for the first time on May 15. Is it on for 8 AM at Caroline's Country Cafe in Midlothian?

Back