• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: 3rd Saturday Breakfast South of the Metroplex

Scott,

Yes, 8 AM at Caroline's Country Cafe in Midlothian. Look forward to meeting you.

John,

If you ride the Commando, I'll bring the R90S.

Tim,

A man's got to eat. We'll see you there.

-Jeff

Scott,

Yes, 8 AM at Caroline's Country Cafe in Midlothian. Look forward to meeting you.

John,

If you ride the Commando, I'll bring the R90S.

Tim,

A man's got to eat. We'll see you there.

-Jeff
Jeff, Guess you will have to dig the old girl out and get it a bit dirty.
John

Is the breakfast this Saturday on? If so, I will try to make it. Have a couple of projects for my wife I need to continue working on this weekend, but I should be able to squeeze in breakfast. :-)

Look forward to seeing you, Tim. The National Weather Service says it will be 75-degrees at 8 AM and won't hit 90-degrees until after 12-noon. It should be a nice morning.

-Jeff

I assume we are on for the 17th? Had some work done on my knee so I won't be on my bike.
But I hope to be there on 4 wheels.

Alright Tim, I hope you are unpacked. Saturday morning looks like it's going to be nice to be on a bike. The NWS is calling for sunny weather with temps in the 70s and 80s. See y'all at Caroline's.

I’m planning to make it this Saturday; looking forward to it.

Caroline’s Country Café
1000 E Main St
Unit 304
Midlothian, TX 76065

Screenshot_20210714-190741_Facebook.jpg

This group has a ride to the loco coyote and back starting at the Exon in Maypearl at 8 am. Dirt and pavement 212 miles in total and 128 before lunch.
If you ride a dual sport or adv bike you are invited. Hate to miss breakfast, i tried to get them to hit breakfast then ride but the ride is at 8am.
Enjoy

View attachment 297507
This group has a ride to the loco coyote and back starting at the Exon in Maypearl at 8 am. Dirt and pavement 212 miles in total and 128 before lunch.
If you ride a dual sport or adv bike you are invited. Hate to miss breakfast, i tried to get them to hit breakfast then ride but the ride is at 8am.
Enjoy
If any of you want to join let me know and ill send you an invite.

Back