• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

$4000 for a picture

Sitting in the back of the truck making good use of the corpoprate Blackberry. This is the first time I have even looked at this thread.

We have about another 22 hours of driving ahead of us.

We are all pretty quite this morning. I am sure just like myslelf we are all just sitting out the driving part as best we can with our own thoughts about the trip

AND more importantly where do we go next year

........I am sure just like myself we are all just sitting out the driving part as best we can with our own thoughts about the trip........

The wife and I just finished a 3600 mile trip (in the Prius, thus no ride report) through Colorado, Wyoming, the Black Hills, etc etc. We learned one thing for sure; No matter how good the pictures are, they never match the images etched in your mind.

Good going, guys!

Good deal, Lucille! Can NOT wait to hear how it went from the fab 4.:zen: :zen: Must be patient though.

Good deal, Lucille! Can NOT wait to hear how it went from the fab 4.:zen: :zen: Must be patient though.

What is their ETA into loverly south Arlington?

Moll, you & the munchkins coming up to greet them here? :trust:

we're coming into Arlington/grand prarie tonight..probably close to 9pm. I've got a hotel room booked for two nights so when Bryan comes in on Thursday a.m. - we'll be there to meet him and he can spend the night there with us that night too.

from what I understand...and, again, its all pretty iffy...they are planning on being back to Bill's sometime between 5 am and 11 am. haha

I just know its sometime that morning and I've been warned there is stuff to do when they get there so not to be too anxious to transport him away again. As long as I get my greedy hands on him tomorrow sometime..I'm good. :trust:

Congratulations Guys! You must have quite a sense of accomplishment about now. Can't wait to swap stories (and pics).

Take care.

Todd (and Linda)

I've been watching and am very happy for you guys. Like everyone else here, we are so proud to know you guys and cannot wait to hear the stories and see the photos.

It is almost 3am CT (yeah, can't sleep) and checked your SPOT. If I am seeing it correctly, you are south of Wichita, KS on I-35.

Have a safe drive home and I hope you are not too tired to come out Monday night. Again, job well-done and congratulations on your once-in-a-lifetime trek.

-Saul

They are south of OK city and movin' fast! Three hours or less and they should be pulling in.

CADS watch?

So, where's the report? ;-)

:lol2:

just north of Denton - hope the morning traffic is kind to them. They have got to be tired...

They are home indeed!

I wanted to be there when they pulled in, so we were out front waiting and watching when we see a Strom rolling up. We figured it was another friend welcoming them back.... when we realized it was Bill!!

IMG_1044.jpg

The camera could not power up fast enough to catch him in the street, but I got him coming up the drive.

IMG_1045.jpg

Welcome home Bill

Moments later....

IMG_1046.jpg

IMG_1047.jpg

IMG_1048.jpg

IMG_1049.jpg

IMG_1050.jpg

Welcome back to Texas guys!

The unloading begins, next will come sleep.

IMG_1051.jpg

IMG_1054.jpg

IMG_1055.jpg

Safe, sound tired and relaxed.

:clap: Welcome back, Guys!:clap: Can't wait to read all about it.

Bill, when you get caught up and if this request doesn't fall thru the cracks, how did the extra fuel tank work out? I'm considering something like this for the DR 350S. I can't make up my mind if I should go with something like you have which is really kool looking or just go with four of the small red aluminum fuel containers that campers use, which I already have.

SEYA

Sooooo,

Why was Bill voted off the truck? ;-)

Well, gee, it's HIS truck! :-P

Glad ya'll are safely to A-town. Hope the last leg to Hoostun goes well.

Back