• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

$4000 for a picture

Definitely have to end up Calgary but they have days and days to do that. I think they might be making it up as they go...lol

I was figuring they have most of this week before making a mad dash south. There were some hints about riding "Going to the Sun Road" in Glacier NP, so I just figured that was where they were headed when the SPOT track took a radical turn to the west right at the border.

I am assuming that they are still planning to be back this weekend?

I was figuring they have most of this week before making a mad dash south. There were some hints about riding "Going to the Sun Road" in Glacier NP, so I just figured that was where they were headed when the SPOT track took a radical turn to the west right at the border.

I am assuming that they are still planning to be back this weekend?

When/where is the welcoming back party?! I'm sure they'll be chocked full of energy. NOT! :yawn: :rofl:

It looks like they turned west at the border for a while and then doubled back again. Now they're headed toward Calgary. Curious?

Maybe they're going back to Banff and spend more time there?? I guess we'll have to keep watching their SPOT.

Or rogue lumberjacks!

1046822750_ongforquiz.jpg

Okay, now lets all sing.... You know the words...

Ohhh, I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay,
I sleep all night and I work all day!

Hello from Calgary!

We finished the ride. To settle the speculation, here's what's up. We went to a little town right on the border called Trail. Moose's in-laws live there and his kids are staying with them for the summer. We were so close, we had to pay them a visit. They had a big dinner ready for us and real beds to sleep in, so it was awesome!:clap: :clap: :clap:

We were indeed considering a run down to Going-to-the-Sun. However, after all we've put ourselves and our machines through, we decided not to. Today Bill was worried if he could even make it to Calgary on his rear tire, but all is well and we are here safe. The bikes are on the trailer and we are preparing to depart sometime tomorrow morning to head home. All in all, it was an awesome ride and and awesome experience.

We have lots to do tonight, and I don't have time to upload photos tonight. Likely all that will have to wait until we're home. Thanks again for all your support - TWT rocks!:rider:

Congratulations on a journey and adventure of a lifetime. It'll be an adjustment when you get back. Kinda hard to leave that pristine country. But you'll have heads full of memories. For years to come.

To many more adventures in the future! Hip, hip....
Hurrah!:clap: :clap:

Hearty congrats guys! Looking forward to hearing the stories and seeing the photos.

Congrats to all four of you knuckleheads......:clap:

Can't wait to see the high-res pictures on a site with the day-by-day play trip reports.

Be same coming home.

Congrats, fellas.....now get home and post up some pics.

Way to go guys. We can't wait for the stories. I hope you don't mind if we live vicariously through you.

J.

Back