• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

$4000 for a picture

Bill, I just spent 2 1/2 hours in your garage and you forgot to mention you're going to Alaska? Sounds like a great trip. I'll be watching the website.

They did this trip ten years ago :-P

Bill, I just spent 2 1/2 hours in your garage and you forgot to mention you're going to Alaska? Sounds like a great trip. I'll be watching the website.
Tim, like Scott said, that was 10 years ago. That being said, keep on reading the thread and I hope you enjoy the ride report and photos. While not quite Alaska, I am going back to Canada this year just not on the motorbike.

Oh sure - Like I'm actually supposed to look at dates before responding to 10 y/o threads. And I started thinking afterward, who in their right minds would head for Alaska in late March???

Canada should be fun. You were asking about Utah for April - any relation between those two?

Dates mean nothing with these threads. I just click on the interesting pics and am always rewarded. Always fins some places we HAVE to find/visit! Thanks to all you adventuresome folks!

Back