• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

5 guys meet on the internet & head to Mexico for a Good Time!

I made it to the sinkhole mextrek 2015 and 16.

Gods golf ball still eludes me!

Pedro
next oct then, u have to go up... N i suggest as soon as u get up there, start takin pics cuz d clouds can roll in n ur opportunity for nice pics could close

I made it to the sinkhole mextrek 2015 and 16.

Gods golf ball still eludes me!

Pedro

Go up the back way, much better trail. It's the green track on this map. It joins the cobblestone (red track) almost at the top. We need to try to find the southwestern track up through Cuesta. Next time.

Screen%20Shot%202017-04-13%20at%2010.16.12%20AM-XL.png
[/IMG]

Thanks jt u reminded me i would like to take ur western route next time, is it not cobblestone but all dirt ?? I rode once thru the western village catarino rodriguez n that route went up to a really nice high plateau similar to d one near cienega del toro then it came out north of cerro potosi thru d tail of d dragon towards diciocho de marzo but im guessing we must have passed right by d entrance to ur western route...

After more closer detail, d entrance starts at san jose de la joya right ? N d la cuesta route seems pretty steep but it should get explored to verify, d road goin to la cuesta is d same road goin past el pozo del gavilan fyi

Last edited:
After more closer detail, d entrance starts at san jose de la joya right ? N d la cuesta route seems pretty steep but it should get explored to verify, d road goin to la cuesta is d same road goin past el pozo del gavilan fyi

Yes, turn southeast just before San Jose de la Joya up the hill. I think the La Cuesta route is what crcristo tried by himself.

Sweet. Anything has to be better than that road up.

What happens to make the images in this ride report disappear? Most of Philip’s pix are blank on my iPad.

Back