• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

52nd BMW Owners Reunion (Houston)

Reaction score
First Name
DaveJ
(Edited for clarity) I’ve been looking around trying to find anyone talking about going to the 52nd BMW Owners Reunion 11/4th-6th hosted by the Houston BMW Club. I see where to register (which I’ve done), but not much else from would be rally participants. Is anyone else going?

Last edited:
I believe the rally is held at Oak Thicket State Park near LaGrange. Rally fee includes breakfast, dinner, free camping, exclusive use of the large pavilion, guided road and dual sport rides.

See you there.

Sheesh.. first I've heard of it. But I would not go to it anyway. Not a rally kind of guy. Would prefer to be riding my RT off 800 miles west of here to camp.

Sheesh.. first I've heard of it. But I would not go to it anyway. Not a rally kind of guy. Would prefer to be riding my RT off 800 miles west of here to camp.
Personally… I like small Forum Rallies vs Sturgis type events. Looks like they are expecting about 37 riders which is perfect for my taste.

Back