• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

70 Suzuki T350 Rebel, came and went.

Marc B

Reaction score
First Name
Marc
Last Name
Briggs
I traded for it recently, enjoyed it for a month or so and then sold it to buy another DRZ, it was a very sweet bike and ran well for 48 years old, the sound was awesome but it felt like riding a brick, long legged 6 speed tranny was flawless, 70 was my favorite year for colors and tank badges, a collector drove from Odessa to buy it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice. Great looking chromed headlights on those models.

I had a 71, my Dad and I put it together from a box. It was some big fun to ride that puppy. Ours had a gold tank with a black stripe. Not long after they went to the 380. Sweet scooter, I would have probably jumped on it if I had seen it.

Thanks for the picture.

I had a 71, my Dad and I put it together from a box. It was some big fun to ride that puppy. Ours had a gold tank with a black stripe. Not long after they went to the 380. Sweet scooter, I would have probably jumped on it if I had seen it.

Thanks for the picture.

One bike I would love to have is the 70 AC50 Maverick in lime green, it was the bike I couldn't have as a teen. oh and my pleasure to share the pic, I took a lot of pics of it.

Last edited:
I traded for it recently, enjoyed it for a month or so and then sold it to buy another DRZ, it was a very sweet bike and ran well for 48 years old, the sound was awesome but it felt like riding a brick, long legged 6 speed tranny was flawless, 70 was my favorite year for colors and tank badges, a collector drove from Odessa to buy it.
Thanks Mark B for posting the picture. It brought back a lot of memories. My dad bought me a used one in 1971 in Quito Ecuador. I rode it for 3 years putting about 27,000 miles on it. When we came back to the States "Odessa Texas", we had it shipped back because we did not have enough time to sell it. I put it in the shop to have the front shock seals replaced and the rear shocks replaced and had it board and oversize Pistons put in it. When the bill came in my dad would not pay for it he said we could buy a new one for about the same money. We let the shop sell it and I think we made about $300 off of it. This was in 1973. Wish I had seen it sooner I would have jumped all over it. If I'm not being too nosey, how much did you get for it? I am from Odessa originally. Maybe I could make an offer on it and make a trip to Odessa. I saved the picture to my files because I lost all my pictures in Hurricane Ike. Thanks again for posting a pic.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
The 500 jugs are clearly bigger but beyond that I don't know.

Back