• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

71.09 Acres in Washington County Bluebonnets Live Oaks Spring Creek

Reaction score
We are selling our 71.09 Acre property in Washington County, Tx
Its is a beautiful country property with several nice building sites, located along a quiet country road, just down the road from historic Washington on the Brazos. 100+ year old Live Oaks, Elm, and Hickory trees shade much of the tract. As you enter the property, there is a rolling pasture that is covered with bluebonnets every spring.

Details:
New Fences around entire Perimeter
  • Board Fencing along Pickens Road
  • Five strand Barb Wire on other sides
Spring Creek flows through Property
Fronts paved Pickens Road
Miles of Ranch Roads on Property
Rolling hills with 60 feet of elevation change
Public Water available
32 Miles from Kyle Field
19 Miles from Brenham
9 Miles from Navasota

Property Taxes $145/yr (Land receives favorable wildlife exemption)
Price: $1,120,000.00 ($15,754/acre)
Call or Text: 979-422-316three
Email: currie05 at gmail.com

We do not plan to list with a broker, but buyers agents are welcome. We will offer 3% Commission to any broker/agent that accompanies buyer from initial showing forward.

nqbbjd.jpg

zx4l95.jpg

5owq49.jpg

That's beautiful land over there! Spent many hours nearby on Coles/Holland Creeks doing some arrowhead hunting!

Thanks for the kind words!
texaspatrick: I love to look for arrowheads, but we have not found any on this property.
Did you find many along Coles creek? Were they in the actual creek bed?

I was raised in Brendan and will say Washington County is truly God’s country.

We do not plan to list our ranch with a real estate broker, but buyers agents are welcome. We will offer 3% Commission to any broker/agent that accompanies buyer from initial showing forward. If you are an agent wanting to show the property, just contact me and I can get you the combination to the front gate. Thanks!

I’ve forwarded the info to a friend who IMHO this would be perfect for. Good luck and come on Lotto!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I was out at our ranch over the weekend and it was getting a little dry, but the spring creek is still flowing. It never goes dry!
If you would like to view the property, or have a client that would be interested, please let me know.
My cell number is: 979-422-3163

I was out at our ranch yesterday, and a few of the trees are starting to change color.
It's beautiful weather get outside.
If any of y'all would be interested in viewing the property, let me know.
Also, if you are a realtor with a client that may be interested, we will offer 3% to the selling agent.
Thanks!

laserdave: If you come into some money, let me know. Otherwise, just tell your friends about the property.
Then, if they were to buy it, at least you could visit : )

It's perfect weather to gather around a bonfire with family and friends at the ranch.

If any of y'all would be interested in viewing our ranch, let me know.
Also, if you are a realtor with a client that may be interested, we are willing to offer 3% to the selling agent.
Call or Text anytime: 979-422-3163
Thanks!

I was over in Washington County this weekend, and the bluebonnets are growing well in the front pasture.
Let me know if you or a client would be interested in viewing our property.
Thanks!
TaxEj2L.jpg

In a few more weeks, the front pasture will be covered in bluebonnets
Let me know if you or a client would be interested in viewing our property
Email: currie05 at gmail dot com

Let me know if you or a client would be interested in viewing our property
Email: currie05 at gmail dot com

Back